Wednesday July 8th

Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Wednesday July 8th

Post by Jan Mosier »

It's hump day.....half of the work week is almost over! So what's on your plate today?

It's another rainy day here and I already have a load of dog laundry in the wash. Fingers crossed, the weather clears up soon. My poor washing machine is getting a work out. No plans today other than finishing a layout I started yesterday and baking pork chops for dinner tonight.
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
Patti
Site Admin

Re: Wednesday July 8th

Post by Patti »

I'm headed to bible study and then home to assemble cabinets and maybe I will have a scrapping break.
Happy Wednesday all!
Patti

ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
Wendy
Sous Chef

Post by Wendy »

I can't believe it's Wednesday already! I lost a whole week somewhere...oh wait, I was on the couch the whole time..lol.

Work today and then I'm jumping in the pool again. The weather here is sooooo miserable. The humidity is ridiculous. I don't know why I even attempt to do anything with my hair.

Leftovers for dinner - chicken tacos. Then I have some challenges to work on.
Lolis
Challenge Team

Post by Lolis »

E- professional learning today and tomorrow.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

Already have the ironing done. Planning on a little scrapping. Working on a new project. DD has some sewing to drop by so if she gets here soon, I will sew this afternoon. Life is good!!
Happy Wednesday!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
sherriscraps
Sous Chef

Post by sherriscraps »

I picked up my mom's dogs from my dad house and am waiting at the nursing home so she can come out and see me and them.

It's already hot and so humid!
SHERRI P :)

ImageImageImageImage
Tracy F
Challenge Team

Post by Tracy F »

Slept in today which is a good thing since it's been raining on and off this morning. Been doing laundry and changing sheets today. I should have the afternoon to myself, dh is going to get a hair cut and then hopefully to the pool as long as it's not lightening out....he'll swim in the rain. Might just be sandwiches for dinner tonight, I don't feel like cooking and I used up all our leftovers for last nights dinner.
phillisw
Challenge Team

Post by phillisw »

I took my mom to her dr's apt this am and that went well. then home to eat lunch and help clean out the fish tank and read. Too hot to be in the scrap closet today
Phillis

ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Post by sdwhru »

Work for me then home to pay church bills and work on my own bills while catching up on some NOLA with DH
scrlvr78
Prep Cook

Post by scrlvr78 »

Jan Mosier wrote: Wed Jul 08, 2020 6:29 am ....and baking pork chops for dinner tonight.
Yum! Do you like bacon? If yes, you should try bacon-wrapped pock chops. Delish!

Hung with my mom and my bro, scrapped and knit (knitted?). Music. Finished the second of four birthday collections I bought last month. Could have ekked out one more card with the scraps but said "It hurts but I'm tossing you." I somehow have survived. Haha.
--Danielle--

Return to “Daily Chatter”