Tuesday, July 14, 2020

Tracy F
Challenge Team

Tuesday, July 14, 2020

Post by Tracy F »

What's everyone up to today?

Went for an extremely hot and humid walk this morning. My phone said the real feel temp was already 90 at 6am today. I'm headed to the shower now and will probably not go out again today. I plan on scrapping all day. Of course, that could change if dh wants to do something.
Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Re: Tuesday, July 14, 2020

Post by Jan Mosier »

My mom is coming up today and we are heading to the antique store to see what sold last month and add some new items. We will probably grab lunch in town and stop in Hobby Lobby and Goodwill and call it a day.

Kyle and I picked up Dutch yesterday and although he's still not eating and still puking, he is drinking water and he can urinate. They didn't find any blockages and his blood work was good but did find some bacteria in his urine. Because he is an Addisonian dog, he doesn't bounce back from a sickness quite as fast as other dogs. He's on antibiotics for the bacterial infection and it's a wait game now until the meds kick in.
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
Wendy
Sous Chef

Post by Wendy »

Jan, I hope your pup gets better soon!

Work today and then I'm not sure what I'm going to do. I have to start planning my DIY projects for the graduation party next week. Then I have to actually start putting them together. Tons of shopping to do to get my daughter ready for her college send off.
I'm starting to feel overwhelmed with stuff I have to do, and that's when I just sit at my desk and scrap. It's my escape.
At least if I get the lists done, I feel kind of accomplished.
Patti
Site Admin

Post by Patti »

Morning! DH made it to Sudan without incident. I have a conference call in a little bit and then the rest of the day is up for grabs. I have so many projects going on that I can choose from. I really need to mow the yard. I'll just take it a moment at a time and see what the day ends up being.
Happy Tuesday all!
Patti

ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

Ahh poor Dutch! Patti glad to hear your DH arrived safely

My DH took today off because they are paving our neighborhood road and we can't drive on it for 24 hours. He moved our car out to the road at 6:30 and he is taking me to run a couple of errands this morning. I talked him into lunch takeout. (Since I couldn't find anything for me to eat yesterday and it is too hot for soup) then we are home the rest of the day.
My 3 Craft Chicks retreat boxes arrived so I will be sifting through all the goodness and starting projects in them. I'm ok to have them done before the zoom calls on the weekend.
Have a great Tuesday!!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
phillisw
Challenge Team

Post by phillisw »

nothing big planned for me today. I do hope to scrap
Phillis

ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
scrlvr78
Prep Cook

Post by scrlvr78 »

Farm, hung with Mom, scrapped, music, either knitting or reading.
--Danielle--
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Post by sdwhru »

a co-worker's birthday today so went out for lunch. Hope Dutch feels better soon, Jan. Glad your DH arrived safely, Patti.

DH & I put tint on our TV room window tonight (TV sets right in front of). DH got my new mobile cart put together so putting my punches on it in between helping him.
GinniG
Station Chef

Post by GinniG »

Patti, glad your DH arrived safely!
Jan, hope Dutch heals quickly!
Tracy, that's just way too doggone HOT! Oh my!

Same weather here. Rainy, grey, depressing. But it rained so hard for so long last night that it literally FILLED the goose pond!!! The other one was almost overflowing! The goose pond is a good 6-8 feet deep and it's probably about 10 feet wide and not quite an oblong shape. That's a LOT of water for one night! We have 2 small rivulets that come down off the mountains and run through that part of the property so that helped. Just crazy chilly still!

I felt much better today! It's just after 9 PM and I haven't had to use the inhaler OR the nebulizer today! YAYAYAY! Steve ran into town but his phone didn't charge up enough and he came home without doing groceries or hardware store. If I feel good enough I'll go with him tomorrow. He can go on into town and get the hardware store stuff while I'm grocery shopping unless he wants to buy me lunch. That would be a lot better! LOL!

Have a great Wednesday!
Follow me on our Alaskan adventure at https://www.facebook.com/AlaskanJungleChronicles

Return to “Daily Chatter”