Wednesday 7/15/20

Tracy F
Challenge Team

Re: Wednesday 7/15/20

Post by Tracy F »

Jan, so sorry to hear about Dutch.
Tamara, I'm sorry you're not feeling well. I hope they figure out what's wrong quickly.

Went to Tuesday Morning and they are rearranging the place so couldn't get to all the scrappy stuff. Bummed, but did find a few things.
beecee

Post by beecee »

hi everyone... so sorry been MIA.... been busy.
Mom is in hospital and not sure when she will get out.
Been thinking about popping in to see how everyone is .... so glad to see lots of you here.
Also been teaching classes online and that is time consuming but fun.
Hi to all.
Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Post by Jan Mosier »

Tamara wrote: Wed Jul 15, 2020 12:58 pm Jan I am so sorry to hear about Dutch. Tell Kyle we are sorry for the loss.
My doctor sent me to urgent care this morning and then they brought me to the ER. They just did a chest or x-ray still waiting for results. Don't know what's going on but I've had little queasy pains in my chest for 4 days now.trying to rule out a few things. So I'm just sitting here in a hospital bed with an IV hooked up. Not at my computer so I can't send you a picture of the lovely site. Crossing fingers I get to go home. I have a virtual retreat that starts tonight and I haven't even had time to check out all the goodies in the box that were sent to us. Hope you all have a great Wednesday!
Oh my Tamara, hope it's nothing serious. Please keep us posted.
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Post by Jan Mosier »

Tracy F wrote: Wed Jul 15, 2020 1:15 pm Jan, so sorry to hear about Dutch.
Tamara, I'm sorry you're not feeling well. I hope they figure out what's wrong quickly.

Went to Tuesday Morning and they are rearranging the place so couldn't get to all the scrappy stuff. Bummed, but did find a few things.
Bummer but let's see what you did get.
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Post by sdwhru »

Jan Mosier wrote: Wed Jul 15, 2020 10:17 am It's been a busy morning. Our boy Dutch passed about 2 a.m. this morning and Kyle and I buried him about 7. He was only 8 years old. We're not sure if he had an Addisonian crisis or the bacterial infection went sepsis. At least he was home with Kyle when he took his last breath. Kyle seems lost and my heart breaks for both of them.

Today will consist of trying to stay busy......laundry, dishes, vacuuming, cleaning and clearing the kitchen table off.
Oh, Jan, I am so truly sorry. It is so hard and there are no words :(
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Post by sdwhru »

Tamara wrote: Wed Jul 15, 2020 12:58 pm Jan I am so sorry to hear about Dutch. Tell Kyle we are sorry for the loss.
My doctor sent me to urgent care this morning and then they brought me to the ER. They just did a chest or x-ray still waiting for results. Don't know what's going on but I've had little queasy pains in my chest for 4 days now.trying to rule out a few things. So I'm just sitting here in a hospital bed with an IV hooked up. Not at my computer so I can't send you a picture of the lovely site. Crossing fingers I get to go home. I have a virtual retreat that starts tonight and I haven't even had time to check out all the goodies in the box that were sent to us. Hope you all have a great Wednesday!
Hope you feel better soon and they figure out what is wrong - keep us updated!
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Post by sdwhru »

Just work for me - glad it is hump day! May go home and work on rearranging my new punch storage some more. I know I definitely have to work on my churches books. I've kept the basic things up to date but I need to work on some of the things I only do every few months or so.
GinniG
Station Chef

Post by GinniG »

Oh Jan! I'm so very sorry! It's hard when a beloved pet passes. :( {{{HUGS}}} and prayers.

Tamara, hope they figure out what's wrong quickly and send you home so you can enjoy your goodies and play along with the crop! Keep us posted as you're able. Will be praying for you too!

Bev, hope your mom is okay! I was just wondering about you last night! Prayers for Mom too!

Another rainy grey chilly day. I finally got some extender posts for my albums so I got my box full of completed layouts and put the majority of them away. I just couldn't do anymore started coughing and got super tired. But enough is done that it's not in the way anymore. :)

Hopefully I'll have some scrappy energy later...

Have a wonderful day!
Follow me on our Alaskan adventure at https://www.facebook.com/AlaskanJungleChronicles
scrlvr78
Prep Cook

Post by scrlvr78 »

Oh Jan, I'm so sorry!

Tamara, I hope they find out what's up fast and you get better even quicker!
--Danielle--
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

So the EKG showed rapid heartbeats, so they did a chest x-ray and some blood work. No blood clots and no infection in the blood. no other heart issues that they could see. I do have a UTI I was unaware of. LOL I certainly that isn't the only thing I get for all these tests :lol: :lol: :lol: The gave me prescription for that and sent me home. SO I walked out of there still feeling the same pain and issues. Like talking to the wall. I tried to explain to them all that this could be something to do with being off the med that was $14,000 a month. Of course they ignored me because they can't even prescribe it and have no idea. At least I didn't have to be admitted. I left and called my pulmonary dr. The next thing to do would be an mri to slice into it deeper. By the time I got through to the DRs. they couldn't do anything till tomorrow which I am ok with. So I will wait to hear from them tomorrow and hope by the time I get to my breathing tests in Aug there won't be much change or any damage.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage

Return to “Daily Chatter”