Wednesday 8/12/2020

Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Wednesday 8/12/2020

Post by Jan Mosier »

Good morning ladies.....what's on your plate today?

It seems I'm fighting the cat for my laptop again this morning so I will make this brief. I'm heading to Sam's with Kyle in a few minutes, we purchased a membership and he's excited to use it. Then it's on to Walmart and Food Lion for groceries. It's another day of outing for me but I can't seem to say no to my son and he really wants me to ride with him. So off we go. Will check in when I get back.

Happy Wednesday!
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
scrlvr78
Prep Cook

Re: Wednesday 8/12/2020

Post by scrlvr78 »

Hoping to read outside but well see. Knitting while watching baseball tonight. Hanging with Mom. No idea otherwise.
--Danielle--
Cassy
Prep Cook

Post by Cassy »

Well today is my 25th anniversary! We were supposed to go up to see my daughter and fix her car! But then my husband got called into work so....I plan to do some uploading to my amazon account, play with my planners and junk journals, work on some school stuff, and then maybe dinner with my husband. Happy Wednesday!!
Kiki Halbert
Prep Cook

Post by Kiki Halbert »

Work from home today as usual, but with an eye exam and MRI in the middle. Ugh. I hope they don't have to dialate my eyes again for it. I hate that. Then pick up hubby from work, and continue to work a little from home. Didn't get my exercise in yesterday, so I have to start today. I'll probably use my exercise bike once I'm home from my exam. This week is just complicated and I hate that.
phillisw
Challenge Team

Post by phillisw »

lots planned for you ladies for today. I am working this evening for a few hours at the hot dog stand otherwise nothing else planned.
Phillis

ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
Wendy
Sous Chef

Post by Wendy »

Work and then shopping tonight. Last minute items needed before my daughter moves into her dorm.

Got home late last night from the birthday dinner. I'm soooo tired today!!
Patti
Site Admin

Post by Patti »

Morning! Another day of cleaning out closets and organizing. Got the good news lat night that DH will be home Monday evening and then his quarantine starts and I leave for the Midwest. I'm waiting for a cabinet delivery. My street will not handle the semi so I need to arrange to meet them somewhere and fortunately a friend is going to help me get them back to my house.
Enjoy this beautiful day!
Patti

ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

Cassy wrote: Wed Aug 12, 2020 7:55 am Well today is my 25th anniversary! We were supposed to go up to see my daughter and fix her car! But then my husband got called into work so....I plan to do some uploading to my amazon account, play with my planners and junk journals, work on some school stuff, and then maybe dinner with my husband. Happy Wednesday!!
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY CASSY!!!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

Good Morning! Another do what I want day. Already have a note into the dr. Verizon called ( all the texts I tried to send D yesterday would not go through. So weird because others will go) and a couple of sympathy cards mailed. I have more cards waiting. I think I will work on my Disney explosion box from the retreat today so I can get it off my scrap table and all its many pieces. Time to get completed pages into the scrapbooks I am working on so I no where and what is next. A social distancing wedding shower tonight at the park in our neighborhood.
Making beef peppered steak for dinner.
Happy Wednesday all!!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Tracy F
Challenge Team

Post by Tracy F »

Happy Anniversary Cassy!!

Went for my walk this morning and then got busy at home. Doing laundry, cleaning and packing. Thought I'd take a break and catch up online. We leave bright and early tomorrow. We will be stopping in Delaware to see my brother and then onto Ocean City, NJ. So excited to see the kids and relax on the beach for a week. I'll try to check in when I can.

Return to “Daily Chatter”