Monday - 8/24/2020

tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Monday - 8/24/2020

Post by tammyfolk »

Good morning ladies -

thought I'd jump on here real quick before I head out the door for the day. . . headed to work with no plans after! Not sure if that's a good thing or a bad thing at this point. Garrett is getting ready for school (rough weekend with all the homework) and Shawn is already on his morning work call . . .life is pretty normal this morning. Jackie and the babies are still sleeping so we're all enjoying the peace and quiet for the moment . . .

I'll check in later, but for now, enjoy your day ladies! Happy Scrapping!!
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Re: Monday - 8/24/2020

Post by Jan Mosier »

It's going to be a stay at home day for me. The dogs have been out, fed and are now sleeping. I've got a load of dog laundry in the wash and a pot of tea on the stove. Planning to finish a layout I started yesterday and help Kyle with his thrift haul. I need to get utensil marks off of the Pottery Barn dishes he purchased so he can photograph and list them. Hoping (fingers crossed) for an easy day....only time will tell. :lol:

Happy Monday!
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
sthom97093
Challenge Team

Post by sthom97093 »

Hello to all! I just finished my first online meetings as a virtual teacher. Not going to lie...Think I'm going to love this new position I'm in. Waiting for the next round of meetings to start. And my daughter has her first soccer game tonight. We have not gotten to watch her play soccer since the first of February. And that was exciting b/c it was the first time she played since she broke her leg last September. We were not sure she was going to be able to play again, so this is such a wonderful feat. I'm so excited to watch her play again!
Wendy
Sous Chef

Post by Wendy »

At work and I am still exhausted. I tried to do nothing but relax all day yesterday, but nothing can turn off the mind.

Not much to do tonight. No big dinner plans.
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

Stay at home day for me today! And yes it involves some scrapping. I have a couple more pages to get out today. I just cleaned two shelves in the hall closet. I bought a couple of baskets at the dollar store for all the extra supplies that were just thrown in there. I have 5 gallon jars of cucumbers to slice and wash then put back in the jars for the night. We are two weeks into them and DD doesn't have time to do hers so since they are at my house, guess who gets to do it. The next five days after that will be time consuming because you have to drain the juice, boil it and put it back in. I will be doing that times 5!!!! Totally worth it for me though.
Happy Monday!!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
scrlvr78
Prep Cook

Post by scrlvr78 »

Reading, TV/sports, maybe start knitting a hat. Who really knows.
--Danielle--
Kiki Halbert
Prep Cook

Post by Kiki Halbert »

Working from home today. The back is still tender, but at least if I keep moving a little every 15 mins or so, I should be better in a day or two more. Going to scrapbook this afternoon and finish the pages that I have selected photos for, then select some new ones.
tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Post by tammyfolk »

home from work . . .Garrett beat me home today. Jackie and the babies are napping. That hasn't happened yet since she's been here . . . and Shawn is outside in his chair enjoying the weather (and quiet) and drinking a beer. Dinner will be burgers and dogs on the grill, and his sister will be over for a visit between 5:30 and 6:00 pm as she's leaving to return home to Arizona tomorrow. . .I'm going to take advange of my time as well . . .
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
GinniG
Station Chef

Post by GinniG »

Felt MUCH better today. Went out and gave the geese some lettuce. I think they missed me! :) They love their lettuce and most of them will take it from my hands. I have to be careful because they can get excited and bite me trying to get a bit of lettuce. :)

I managed to almost finish a 2 page layout for the 6x6 class. Got pictures printed and papers selected for last week's class. It's a tough one and I just wasn't up to figuring out the geometry of it. I'll tackle it tomorrow after I've finished this one. I even SEWED on this one!!! :o I haven't willing sewed anything since high school in the 1970s! :)

This evening we decided to go down to the Maybeso Creek and saw a BIG black bear! The tides have been really high and he was the only one. More may have come later. We ran into another couple there which was nice because they just found out they're pregnant. So exciting!

Otherwise, just a quiet day. Steve had a couple of 11 year old boys here helping him which was quite interesting. I think he's going to be a good influence on these boys who need good influences!

Hope everyone has a great Tuesday!
Follow me on our Alaskan adventure at https://www.facebook.com/AlaskanJungleChronicles

Return to “Daily Chatter”