Are we really ready.....

Tamara
Challenge Team

Are we really ready.....

Post by Tamara »

for Summer to be over with? I can hardly believe we are almost in September and here that means fall is right at our front door. I know we have been stuck in a rut with Covid but I'm still not quite sure I am ready for Summer to be over. I knw DH has been cussing about the heat this week since it has been more triple digits here in August than usual and he is tired of the Heat!!!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Tracy F
Challenge Team

Re: Are we really ready.....

Post by Tracy F »

I'm always ready for fall, it's my favorite season! It's been super hot this summer and I'm ready for some cooler weather but that won't happen for at least another month here in Florida.
sthom97093
Challenge Team

Post by sthom97093 »

This has been the fastest August in the history of Augusts I'm pretty sure. Usually I find August to be a slow mover with school starting and having to get back in routines. I can't believe it's the 29th! But I am ready for fall. I love the beauty, the cooler weather, sweatshirt wearing season...
Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Post by Jan Mosier »

Yes this bitch is ready! :lol: :lol: I'm tired of mowing the lawn. I'm tired of the mosquitoes eating me up every time I walk out the door. I'm tired of sweating. Since the dr. put me on anti depressants I literally drip with sweat when I'm outside. I love piddling in the yards but not when it's this hot.
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
scrlvr78
Prep Cook

Post by scrlvr78 »

No! I'm okay with some of the humidity leaving but love the warm temps!
--Danielle--
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

you guys are a hoot! I love reading all your responses! But I totally can't picture you being a Bitch Jan! :lol: I would NOT like the mosquitos either.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Post by sdwhru »

I'm ready for fall and cooler weather too
GinniG
Station Chef

Post by GinniG »

If it means no more rain then I'm READY! But yes this month has just zoomed by! I don't know where it went either! However, our weather indicators - the fireweed flowers and the woolly caterpillars - are giving indications of an early and cold winter so maybe I'm not so ready for summer to be over yet... We never really HAD a summer this year! We're still having to wear light jackets outside! But the mosquitoes and no-see-ums are just as bad as ever... :evil:
Follow me on our Alaskan adventure at https://www.facebook.com/AlaskanJungleChronicles
Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Post by Jan Mosier »

GinniG wrote: Sun Aug 30, 2020 2:08 am If it means no more rain then I'm READY! But yes this month has just zoomed by! I don't know where it went either! However, our weather indicators - the fireweed flowers and the woolly caterpillars - are giving indications of an early and cold winter so maybe I'm not so ready for summer to be over yet... We never really HAD a summer this year! We're still having to wear light jackets outside! But the mosquitoes and no-see-ums are just as bad as ever... :evil:
I think we're going to have a cold winter here too. When I walked the pecan orchard with Kyle yesterday we noticed the squirrels had already gotten to the pecans before they were ripe enough to fall off the trees.
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Post by Jan Mosier »

Tamara wrote: Sat Aug 29, 2020 7:03 pm you guys are a hoot! I love reading all your responses! But I totally can't picture you being a Bitch Jan! :lol: I would NOT like the mosquitos either.
My dogs may disagree, but then again I do have 16 at the moment and I have to be able to yell louder than their barks. I'm sure my neighbors must love me. :lol:
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3

Return to “Daily Chatter”