Friday 9-11-2020

Patti
Site Admin

Friday 9-11-2020

Post by Patti »

We are once again heading toward the end of a week...one that seems to have gone so fast. What do you have planned for this wonderful day?
I hope to get some scrapping done but only after I get some work done.
Happy Friday all!
Patti

ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Re: Friday 9-11-2020

Post by Jan Mosier »

I might run naked through the house. :lol: :lol: :lol: Just kidding. My boarders left a little while ago and my great niece will be going back to her grandmothers after her online classes today. My house will finally be normal again after 72 days straight with 4 extra dogs and 6 days with a 12 yr. old.

Plans today include running to the next town over to drop my trash off at the recycling center and picking up a bag of dog food at the feed store. I also have to run to Hartsville to drop some treats off at the Re-Tail store and take my sister grocery shopping. Then it's back home to enjoy the house all to myself! :D
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
Wendy
Sous Chef

Post by Wendy »

Tonight will be a night of scrapping! YAY!
We have a double header tomorrow. Playing for championships in 2 different tournaments. Last week's game was rained out. So we play at 9am and 3pm. Fingers crossed the rain holds off and we come home champs!
Sunday, my hubby is hosting his fantasy football draft. All the guys come to the house, draft their teams, stuff thier faces with pizza and then eventually it turns into a poker game. They leave me alone, so I will be scrapping all day.
Patti
Site Admin

Post by Patti »

Jan Mosier wrote: Fri Sep 11, 2020 9:24 am I might run naked through the house. :lol: :lol: :lol: Just kidding. My boarders left a little while ago and my great-niece will be going back to her grandmothers after her online classes today. My house will finally be normal again after 72 days straight with 4 extra dogs and 6 days with a 12 yr. old.

Plans today include running to the next town over to drop my trash off at the recycling center and picking up a bag of dog food at the feed store. I also have to run to Hartsville to drop some treats off at the Re-Tail store and take my sister grocery shopping. Then it's back home to enjoy the house all to myself! :D
:lol: :lol: :lol: After you are done running through the house naked in total joy, please remember to put some clothes on before you run to the next town.
Patti

ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
Tracy F
Challenge Team

Post by Tracy F »

Another day of no plans. I went for my walk and it was soooo humid this morning. I also did some weeding before the trash truck came by so at least I accomplished something today. Clouds are starting to build up already and it's supposed to rain most of the afternoon.....perfect day to scrap.
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

I'll be scrapping all day today. On zoom virtually with scrap friends and taking a photoplay class for Joey at Photoplay both in the morning and the afternoon. Happy Friday and Happy Scrapping!!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
phillisw
Challenge Team

Post by phillisw »

I am going to get my hair colored and trimmed and also taking my mom to get her hair cut. it has been over a year since she has had it cut and i cut it then. Then time to scrap. Hubby is going golfing after work so I will fix an easy dinner that he can warm up when he returns
Phillis

ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage

Return to “Daily Chatter”