Sunday - 9-13-20

Wendy
Sous Chef

Sunday - 9-13-20

Post by Wendy »

Good morning ladies!!! Our 9am baseball game was cancelled, so I unexpectedly have a few hours to scrap! Great way to start off the day!

We still have a game scheduled for 3pm, so we will see what happens.

Have a great day!
Tracy F
Challenge Team

Re: Sunday - 9-13-20

Post by Tracy F »

Yay for you Wendy!!

Went for a nice walk this morning and will spend the rest of the day scrapping. Dh will be watching 2 football games today so I will barricade myself in my scraproom with the music up loud to drown out all his yelling.
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

Didn't get much sleep last night because the retreat flash sale didn't finish last night until midnight our time. That's the down fall to a West coast retreat. haha This morning so far I was able to finish my last challenge for this month so I am ready for you guys! Now I am thinking of starting my Christmas card swap for the November Retreat at Mom and ME. Also I just picked out papers to do a layout of my moms funeral. Listened to church online. They just announced that church will go back to weekly meetings and they will do it virtual for those that are high risk. So I still get to stay home. :mrgreen: We are having chicken cordon blue for dinner and staying home all day. My last class project for this retreat is at noon. Making a gratitude journal in the carpe diem small size. I am excited for that. Hope your day is fabulous!
Happy Sunday!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Post by Jan Mosier »

I'm still walking around the house and enjoying the heck out of having it all to myself again. I just finished a late lunch, chicken wraps with spanish rice and refried beans. That will be my dinner tonight too. Nothing on the agenda again today.
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
GinniG
Station Chef

Post by GinniG »

My gladiolus finally bloomed today! They're so pretty in pink!

Steve and I did some planning in my scrap room. I don't need any more cabinets or furniture! He's going to build me a bookshelf like the Kallax from Ikea and still needs to order the wood for it. We've decided to go with a galvanized steel ceiling and recessed lights so we need to order those too. Already have the flooring. I have a couple of nail polish holders in my Amazon cart for $11 each to hold my Nuvo drop bottles and I have a wooden piece that will sit on the desk for pens, etc. for $16 in my Amazon cart. Those things and the We R Memory Keepers plastic trays for paper are all I still need for the room. Just need to figure out how many I need. And I am getting an insert for one drawer that will hold all my Ranger Distress Mini Inks. It's going to be so NICE! :) My wallpaper looks really good in there too. I opened it up and we took it out to the building tonight. I love it even more every time I see it! This is it!

My cabinets will be white and the floor will be a wood pattern but it's vinyl. If I need any paint I'll match one of the blues in the wallpaper. :)

I posted pictures of the kitchen cabinets and the wood we'll be using for the countertops in the cabin here and for my desktop on our Chronicles page on Facebook and also on my Facebook page if you want to see more. We're really excited about how it's going to look when it's all finished!

Hope you're all doing well. Have a wonderful Monday!
Follow me on our Alaskan adventure at https://www.facebook.com/AlaskanJungleChronicles

Return to “Daily Chatter”