TGIF - 9/18/2020

tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

TGIF - 9/18/2020

Post by tammyfolk »

Happy Anniversay to Shawn and I - We're both convinced it's 11 years now, but neither of us are 100% sure! LOL

Any whoo, good morning everyone. It's Friday, and I'm headed out the door for work in just a few minutes. . . .I'm already counting down the hours until I can come home and RELAX. . . even though it has been a short week, it's been a long one and this girl needs some scrapping therapy!! *side note, I did start a layout last night!

So what's everyone else up to today??
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
Deanna13
Challenge Team

Re: TGIF - 9/18/2020

Post by Deanna13 »

Happy Anniversary!! :)

It's been a long week here with DH doctoring with his back and I had a tooth pulled on Wednesday. He had a Dr. appointment and a physical therapy appointment and some testing for an upcoming back surgery. We're looking forward to getting to watch 2 of the grandkids play Jr. High Soccer tomorrow afternoon. I'm just planning on relaxing and scrapping the rest of the weekend!

Have a good day, everyone!
ImageImageImageImage
Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Post by Jan Mosier »

Happy Anniversary, Tammy!

I'm not sure yet what today holds. I made plans earlier in the week for today but haven't heard anything else. As for now, I just finished feeding all the dogs except Joey. Getting ready to clean the litter box and run the broom vac across the floors. Also need to fold a load of laundry in the dryer and unload the dishwasher. If my plans have changed I will probably stay home and scrap today.
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
Wendy
Sous Chef

Post by Wendy »

Happy Anniversary!!

It's a 70's Groovy theme day at work today, so I'm enjoying everyone's costumes! So fun! I'm hoping such a fun day will make it go by quicker.

I finished up a layout last night. Nothing going on today, so I'm hoping to finish another one tonight. Then I'd like to plan out my strategy for scrapping this weekend. We started Fall baseball, so we have 2 back to back games tomorrow. Which takes a HUGE chunk of my scrapping time. I would really like to get caught up on a lot before I start working on Fall and Christmas. I'm so close to being done with prom and Cooperstown. Once I get those projects done, I can clean up my space to get ready for the next. My corner is a disaster right now.
Tracy F
Challenge Team

Post by Tracy F »

Happy Anniversary Tammy!!

Again, no plans for today. I've been for my walk and now trying to decide if I really feel like scrapping today or not. I probably will since there's nothing else to do other than clean and I know for sure I don't want to do that. Once it gets cooler, hopefully next month, I'll try talking dh into hitting some of the parks and gardens nearby so we can get out of the house.
sthom97093
Challenge Team

Post by sthom97093 »

TGIF everyone! I actually "took the day off" because I had to get my IV today, but had to hold a google meet w/ my 7th graders b/c today was our first official mentor meeting date. So I worked...and then went down more work wormholes. I could probably work into the wee hours of the morning and still not crack a dent in what needs done right now. But this med is making me a little tired, so going to give my brain a rest...

I had a package delivered from scrapbooks.com yesterday I hope to go through and ogle at today. Hoping for some scrap therapy tomorrow.
phillisw
Challenge Team

Post by phillisw »

I had a dr apt this am and all went well. Now I have plenty of time to scrap
Happy Anniversary, Tammy.
Phillis

ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Post by sdwhru »

Happy anniversary!!

Just a work day for me; came home to get a little more done so maybe it won't be so crazy at the work next week. But planning on scrapping tomorrow plus doing some clean up around my desk at home. I don't use my desk too much but how does it get so cluttered??? LOL
Petra Mutchler
Sous Chef

Post by Petra Mutchler »

Happy Anniversary
Patti
Site Admin

Post by Patti »

Happy Anniversary Tammy & Shawn!
I left for Charlotte at 8:30 this am and just got home about 30 minutes ago. Had an appointment and they were running an hour late. Did stop at a couple of TMs, IKEA, and some tile shops.
Patti

ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage

Return to “Daily Chatter”