Am I the only one who didn’t know?

Lolis
Challenge Team

Am I the only one who didn’t know?

Post by Lolis »

As I have told you before, I don’t really like to get manicures or to get my nails done. I do like having pretty nails, and my students always like it when I do my nails, but my manicures don’t last and they are a hassle to get done. Well, my friend had a Color Street party. I’m in love with the product! A total game changer! I had no idea this product even existed! I’ve put it to the test and fell head over heels in love. Have you ever tried them?
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Re: Am I the only one who didn’t know?

Post by sdwhru »

Have seen them on other people, but have never tried them. 1) can you do them yourself? 2) are they hard to do?
GinniG
Station Chef

Post by GinniG »

I had heard the name but had no idea what it was. I'm with Becca - are they easy to apply and can you do them yourself because if not it won't do me any good. I have a LOT of Jamberry leftover because my daughter sold it for a bit. I like it a lot but it's not easy to apply and I just don't like messing with them.
Follow me on our Alaskan adventure at https://www.facebook.com/AlaskanJungleChronicles
Tracy F
Challenge Team

Post by Tracy F »

I've heard of it but never tried it. Are they easy to apply? I don't like to get manicures either....got a bad infection once.
Lolis
Challenge Team

Post by Lolis »

I don’t feel that bad then! They are so easy to apply and they lasted on me too! You can do them in 15 min or less! I’m in love! I had no idea this product existed. You don’t need any special tools either.
Lolis
Challenge Team

Post by Lolis »

Patti
Site Admin

Post by Patti »

Not familiar with them. I'm a little wary of anything that is glued on...not sure if these are. I had acrylics put on for my daughter's wedding and they had to rip my real nails off to remove them.
Patti

ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
Lolis
Challenge Team

Post by Lolis »

Patti wrote: Sat Sep 19, 2020 8:30 pm Not familiar with them. I'm a little wary of anything that is glued on...not sure if these are. I had acrylics put on for my daughter's wedding and they had to rip my real nails off to remove them.
Yes, and they ruin your nails! I did a shellac manicure, the first one was fine, but the removal was painful! Never again! These are nail polish strips, they stick easily to your nail and you can remove them with nail polish remover or acetone. They are a little on the pricey side,11- 13 dollars per set. Walmart has some that are less expensive 5- 7 dollars.
sherriscraps
Sous Chef

Post by sherriscraps »

Never heard of them but would be interested. Is it a home party product or where do you get them? I love pretty nails but suck at painting them pretty.
SHERRI P :)

ImageImageImageImage
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

never heard of them. Here the new craze is Red Aspen nails. They last for three weeks and are easy to apply. I don't do nails right now. I still have $50 worth of the ones that were a hit a while back. I just don't ever take the time to put them on
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage

Return to “Daily Chatter”