Monday 9/21

GinniG
Station Chef

Re: Monday 9/21

Post by GinniG »

Sherri and Becca, hope you both feel better really soon!

Deanna, glad you got to enjoy the grands! I haven't seen 2 of mine or my daughter in over 2 years. :( Between the building projects, my health and now the virus we just couldn't make it happen. Hope yours didn't wear you out too much! :)

I had a really rough day yesterday. One of the medications the allergist wanted me to take was an acid reducer because it helps so many of their patients who have what I have. Well, it messed up my digestive system so badly that I had to quit taking it. With only 20% of my colon left I have to be very careful about that. The worst part is that it really did help my asthma symptoms. It was less than 24 hours after my last dose before I felt better and before the asthma symptoms came back full strength. UGH! The only medication like that that worked on me and didn't mess me up was taken off the market a couple of years ago because they swear it causes cancer. :evil: So now I'm waiting for my video appointment later this week to figure out what to do next. Very frustrating. So I didn't get much done yesterday at all.

Today was much better thankfully and I was able to finish one of my 6x6 classes that was really hard for me and got everything ready for the next class. So right now I've got 2 weeks of classes to catch up on. After the last 2 I did these two will be MUCH easier! :) The one I finished today has a background of punched hexagons! I like how it turned out but I'm not sure I'll ever do that again. LOL!

Our weather has changed back to the cold and rain. We're supposed to get over an inch of rain tomorrow! Hopefully it won't be too bad till later in the day. Steve's got a bad muscle pull and I have to take him to the doctor in the morning. Poor guy's really in bad pain and has been for 4 days now. Hopefully they'll do something to help him! Even a cortisone shot would be better than nothing... We've tried ice, heat, tylenol, advil, massagers, Tiger Balm, a prescription pain cream, stretching, you name it and nothing helps. :( I feel so bad for him!

That's about it from here. Have a great week ladies!
Follow me on our Alaskan adventure at https://www.facebook.com/AlaskanJungleChronicles

Return to “Daily Chatter”