Thursday 9/24/2020

tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Thursday 9/24/2020

Post by tammyfolk »

Good morning ladies!

Super busy this morning so I didn’t get a chance to check in before work. A call off this morning with an OA meant I had to come in early which messed with my morning routine. Oh well early in usually means early out . . .

So what’s on everyone’s agenda today?
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
phillisw
Challenge Team

Re: Thursday 9/24/2020

Post by phillisw »

not much going on here. i will visit mom and plan to scrap
Phillis

ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

Good morning! Just enjoying a super delicious cheese mushroom spinach avocado omelette. I have another restrict that starts today at 11. I have one more challenge to get finished so I’ll be caught up before tomorrow. Home all day today so life should be good. And then I’ll have a break till November before any more retreats. Oh excuse me I take that back I signed up for a Santa Claus book class on October 3 I just need to catch up with all my projects now. My life is crazy!
Happy Thursday!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Wendy
Sous Chef

Post by Wendy »

Good morning. Super busy day today. Of course, because I had it easy for a few days, so I knew this was coming.

I think tonight will be a take out night. I really want to run to Tuesday Morning after work today. A friend posted the cutest Christmas collection she found there and I think I really need it...lol.

Debating if I want to clean up my corner so I can scrap most of the weekend, or just let it go and work on some pages.
Deanna13
Challenge Team

Post by Deanna13 »

Good Morning everyone! Ran errands this morning and got my Flu Shot. I don't normally get it until November, but they are advising to get it early so I did. I've been getting it at Sam's Club for the past few years. They have the best girl there and I couldn't even feel it go in. So thankful for that. Years ago at Kroger's and Rite Aid it hurt going in and for the next week.

Anyway, I have challenges to catch up on and grandson's Jr. High Football game to go to this evening.

Have a great day everyone!
ImageImageImageImage
Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Post by Jan Mosier »

Baked treats for the dogs this morning. Getting ready to head out in a little bit to run a few errands and then it's back home for the rest of the weekend. I finished up a layout this morning and will probably start another one if the dogs are cooperative.

Happy Thursday everyone!
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
Kiki Halbert
Prep Cook

Post by Kiki Halbert »

Finally a day off. Work's been busy, life's been busy. Cat's been sick twice. Smokey air, then torrential rains. I finally have a break from my anxiety today and can scrapbook and go through some items I ordered but haven't unpacked. Yay!
Patti
Site Admin

Post by Patti »

it's been a busy week and seems like catching up with things is finally happening. It's a rainy day here so I'm cleaning. DH and I are leaving for Washington DC tomorrow so trying to get things organized before we head out.
Have a great Thursday everyone!
Patti

ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
sthom97093
Challenge Team

Post by sthom97093 »

Well girls...last night my daughter re-broke her broken leg from last year. Went to the doctor today and confirmed it. She will have to have surgery next week sometime to get a rod put in. We are just...no words...at a loss. Any good vibes would be greatly appreciated.
Tracy F
Challenge Team

Post by Tracy F »

Stephanie, so sorry about your daughter! That's horrible! Sending good thoughts and prayers.

Return to “Daily Chatter”