TGI Friday - 9/25/2020

GinniG
Station Chef

Re: TGI Friday - 9/25/2020

Post by GinniG »

Tammy, YAY for the Kallax delivery and for Rocky being okay!!! I wish I could have gotten a Kallax but the shipping to Alaska... Ay yi yi!!!

I scrapped until 4 am last night/this morning! I wanted to get caught up on my 6x6 class sketches before I started a crop this morning. Guess I stayed up way too late because I wasn't feeling great today. :( But still better than the last time I didn't feel good. :) Wound up sleeping most of the day so no scrapping for me. :( But I'm all caught up on my class work until Monday!!! :) Now I can play with the challenges here. Usually she has circles in her sketches somewhere but not this last few. The last one has a ton of circles but we have almost a month till that one. Drat! :)

Tomorrow I'll play if I can. May have to run to town and get packages, milk, other sundry things. None of the Amazon (UPS) packages have been flown to the island from Ketchikan since Monday because of the bad weather. So when it broke clear this afternoon it sounded like non-stop planes going back and forth! :) We got all excited and kept saying "Da PLANE! Da PLANE" like on the old Fantasy Island shows. :) If our neighbor goes in and I can manage a few more days on box milk I'll just have him pick them up for me. :)

Hope you're all having a great weekend!
Follow me on our Alaskan adventure at https://www.facebook.com/AlaskanJungleChronicles

Return to “Daily Chatter”