Sunday 10/18

Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Sunday 10/18

Post by Jan Mosier »

Good morning everyone.

It's a finally quiet in the house this morning. The dogs have been out, fed and out again.....including JoJo. The twins came home with me yesterday and they are quietly watching tv. Last night they wanted to craft so I pulled out my little book stencils and oxides and they made several card fronts. Not sure what today holds as of yet. I will probably run them home sometime late this afternoon.

Have a relaxing Sunday!
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
Tamara
Challenge Team

Re: Sunday 10/18

Post by Tamara »

Good Morning!!
I woke up early today, we've already had breakfast and ready to make a day of it. Church virtually this morning then the afternoon totally free. I think I need to find a way to move all the clutter on my island. I walk in here everyday and it still looks the same. Messy! I scrap on the other side of the pile so it looks like I haven't done anything. :lol: :lol: :lol: I am starting a halloween project for the grandkids and have already ran into a problem. The dimensions of the box top are incorrect so now I have to play with the numbers until I can get it to work. That is my goal for the day.
Happy Sunday!!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Patti
Site Admin

Post by Patti »

Home after a wonderful church service. Playing in my scrap room while I do laundry. Later I'll curl up with a blanket, popcorn, and my book, turn on the Packer game and have a quiet afternoon. Enjoy this beautiful day!
Patti

ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
Tracy F
Challenge Team

Post by Tracy F »

Up early today for my walk and already have 2 loads of laundry done and put away. No other plans for today other than scrapping. Tonight is get your own supper night so I don't even have to cook! YAY!
sthom97093
Challenge Team

Post by sthom97093 »

My oldest daughter came home from college this weekend with her and her roommate's new puppy. I forgot what it was like to have a puppy in the house...like a newborn baby! Puppy baby had us up at 5:00 yesterday and 3:00 this AM...UGH! But he is adorable, my German Shepherd adored him, as did my husband, other daughter, and I. She left with the puppy this AM, and my house seems so quiet...Getting ready to start writing a 16 page research paper on how John Locke shaped the American Founding. Once I've sufficiently fried my brain writing on that, going to head to my scrap room and finish one project/start another. And tonight, hopefully, a full night sleep without crying dogs. :)
tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Post by tammyfolk »

Been up since about 8:30 am this morning. Helped Garrett with a few things in his room, and have done all of my household chores for the day. . .and watched 2 episodes of Supernatural. I'm halfway through Season 14 now and I'm nearing then end.

I'm re-working a layout that I thought I was almost finished with last night, but I couldn't figure out the spacing for the title . . . :cry:

I also placed an order at Emma's Paperie. . .I have a few paper pads that I'd like to eventually "bash" and I bought some embellishments and ephemera packs to go along with them . . .

I'll be spending the afternoon scrapping while Shawn watches football . . .
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
GinniG
Station Chef

Post by GinniG »

I've scrapped a bit today. Took me 4 tries to do a sunburst layout. I got something that kind of looks like one. :) My brain just doesn't think that way and I often have trouble figuring out stuff like that. But my internet is all wonky right now and won't let me upload pictures to anything and it constantly buffers and stops when both of us are trying to do something on line. It's been frustrating for both of us. :( The technician is coming tomorrow so hopefully he can figure it out quickly and we'll be back to normal again...

Otherwise, it was rainy and chilly. I fed the geese 3 times today. They're almost out of their cracked corn and we're down to the pellets we gave them all last winter. They loved it so much we called it crack. LOL! But now that they've had the corn they don't want the pellets! LOLOL! We have a couple of friends who come give them table scraps almost every day so our birds are well fed and spoiled rotten! :) I had picked up a small watermelon at the store the other day and they LOVE watermelon rind so I gave them some of that in the middle of the day and then gave them a bit more just before dark. I have a bit more for tomorrow. It's incredible that they'll chew through those rind pieces like it's nothing! Who needs goats? These 6 geese have cleared a lot of property for us! :)

That's about it from here. Have a wonderful Monday everyone!
Follow me on our Alaskan adventure at https://www.facebook.com/AlaskanJungleChronicles

Return to “Daily Chatter”