Monday 10/19

Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Monday 10/19

Post by Jan Mosier »

Good morning everyone.....what's on your plate today?

Thankfully, I have no plans today other than staying at home, doing a little housework and start back on my fabric pumpkins. I also need to wash a load of clothes and run the broom vac across the floors.
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
Wendy
Sous Chef

Re: Monday 10/19

Post by Wendy »

Good morning,
I'm finally feeling like I have my life back. The coughing has all but stopped and I have clearance to go back to work with Wednesday. Now that i have energy again, its time to catch up on grocery shopping, cleaning, laundry. It has not been a fun two weeks.

Glad to be back!
sthom97093
Challenge Team

Post by sthom97093 »

Good morning. I woke up to a dog that got sick all over the downstairs to my house...I'm very thankful we don't have carpet anymore. So after an impromptu early AM cleaning session, uploaded my paper pad challenge, going to work on grad school stuff, daughter has her first physical therapy today (please send good vibes), and hopefully will have a little scrapbook therapy at some point. Have a good day everybody.
Tracy F
Challenge Team

Post by Tracy F »

Wendy, I'm so glad to hear you're feeling better! Just don't overdue it.
Stephanie, hoping your daughters therapy goes well!

It was a beautiful morning for my walk today, cooler with less humidity. Lots of people were out walking in the dark today. Either the snowbirds are back or the cooler weather is bringing people out. I have a fitness and nutrition meeting at noon and then plan on scrapping the afternoon away.
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

Wendy! We missed you! So glad you are feeling better.
I plan on sewing and finishing some oven dish towels I started a few days ago. Ironing, laundry, just changed sheets and hopefully find a little scrap time in there. We'll see what we come up with.
Happy Monday!!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Post by tammyfolk »

Good evening ladies - too much happening this morning before work to check in . . .needless to say my FIL had a 104 fever for a bit last night, and they were finally able to get it down some, but he passed out during the middle of the night on his way to the bathroom and couldn't get up. Ambulance was called. They didn't take him to the hospital as by the time they got there he was up, and his fever was almost normal, but was advised to call his PCP first thing this morning - which he did, and they advised him to go to the ER (as temperature was rising again). Covid test was negative, but lab work shows a bacterial infection, and they're keeping him overnight for observation. Shawn is visiting with his dad now . . .

I watched an episode of Supernatural while I was making dinner for Garrett, and now I'm going to play around in the scraproom for a bit, after I do some site stuff . . .

Wendy - glad you're back, and feeling better. . . .

Stephanie - how'd your daughters physical therapy appointment go?
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
Tracy F
Challenge Team

Post by Tracy F »

tammyfolk wrote: Mon Oct 19, 2020 6:27 pm Good evening ladies - too much happening this morning before work to check in . . .needless to say my FIL had a 104 fever for a bit last night, and they were finally able to get it down some, but he passed out during the middle of the night on his way to the bathroom and couldn't get up. Ambulance was called. They didn't take him to the hospital as by the time they got there he was up, and his fever was almost normal, but was advised to call his PCP first thing this morning - which he did, and they advised him to go to the ER (as temperature was rising again). Covid test was negative, but lab work shows a bacterial infection, and they're keeping him overnight for observation. Shawn is visiting with his dad now . . .

I watched an episode of Supernatural while I was making dinner for Garrett, and now I'm going to play around in the scraproom for a bit, after I do some site stuff . . .

Wendy - glad you're back, and feeling better. . . .

Stephanie - how'd your daughters physical therapy appointment go?
Wow Tammy! You have been going through a lot lately. I hope your FIL is doing better. Keeping you all in my thoughts and prayers.
GinniG
Station Chef

Post by GinniG »

Tammy, I agree with Tracy! Hope your FIL gets better soon! And please be sure to take care of yourself during all this!
Wendy, welcome back! Glad you're feeling better!
Stephanie, hope your daughter's therapy went well!

I had another bad asthma attack last night. It wasn't as bad as the last one but I'm still fighting it. No clue what triggered it either. I hadn't heard back from the allergist after my call to them last week so I called again today. Come to find out I've been approved for the new medication!!! HUGELY BIG DEAL!!! The medication is called Fasenra and it's a shot that I can give to myself at home. But it's really expensive for the insurance company. I had to jump through a bunch of hoops since April just to get to this point! Now I have to jump through a couple more in order to get it sent here. It has to be refrigerated so it's an overnight delivery. There is no such thing here unless it comes from Ketchikan so in talking with various people today I found out that instead of having to go through a CVS special pharmacy to get it I can get it through my local pharmacy! I just need to call the CVS people back and cancel it and have the doctor's office send the prescription to the local pharmacy and it will be done! YAYAYAYAY! Unfortunately I didn't get to call them back today because I was coughing so much and we were waiting for the internet tech to get here. And now all the offices are closed. But at least that ball is rolling and it won't be long before it arrives here and I can get started! Supposed to be "REALLY good medicine" as the nurse put it. It will be SO nice to feel better at last! I've been sick since LAST October!!!

Anyway, I have 2 layouts to post but it will have to wait awhile still. Apparently we have gone over our "limit" so they slow us down for the rest of the month. I may have to go to the library to post things from there. :)

Have a wonderful Tuesday ladies!
Follow me on our Alaskan adventure at https://www.facebook.com/AlaskanJungleChronicles

Return to “Daily Chatter”