Wednesday - 10/21/2020

tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Wednesday - 10/21/2020

Post by tammyfolk »

Good morning ladies -

so what's on everyones agenda today?? Anything exciting?? Anyone scrapping?

Today is my late night so I'll get home a little after 7 pm. . .last night we opted to stay home after Shawn got home from the hospital, and we watched two (2) :shock: DVR'd tv shows. . .that hasn't happened in a very long time!! I did get to talk to Jackie some last night, and she's made plans to come visit for a few days next weekend!! I'm super excited about that!!

Well, that's all I've got at the moment. Off to work . . .I'll check in later!
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
sthom97093
Challenge Team

Re: Wednesday - 10/21/2020

Post by sthom97093 »

Today marks my midway point through Fall Break. So far it's been quite productive and relaxing. I plan to continue to work on my grad class research paper and hoping for my scrap therapy time with my daughter today. We are having a JUGS day (just us girls) because my husband is working a 24. Hoping to knock out a few more DT projects. Have a great day everyone. :)
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

Hello Wednesday!!

Todays list is getting things ready for the grands this weekend. I'm putting together the activities for the boys so I will be prepared with everything in one place. I think another trip to the dollar store might have to happen. Every year our family has a Halloween party the last Sunday before Halloween. We aren't doing that this year with everyone but I am taking advantage of being with the boys and making a Halloween party for just them. That should take up a little time! :mrgreen:
I plan on scrapping some today as well.
Happy Wednesday!!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Tracy F
Challenge Team

Post by Tracy F »

I slept in big time this morning....guess I needed it. I've got towels and sheets in the washer and dryer and still need to make the bed up. It's a rather dreary day and we're expecting some rain storms this afternoon. Good day to stay home and scrap some more.
phillisw
Challenge Team

Post by phillisw »

It is Wednesday? I have no idea what day it is. I have been busy with this and that , something everyday and they all run into another. yesterday was take my mom to get a biopsy and then stay with her since she had morphine and was all loopy. She mostly slept. Today is my son's birthday. Connor is 24. So we will go out to eat to celebrate. I made a cake and will make pb frosting later and put it on top. Now is my time to scrap.
Phillis

ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Post by Jan Mosier »

Been without internet most of the day so I baked, folded laundry, ran the broom vac, grilled dinner and started on a puzzle.
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
GinniG
Station Chef

Post by GinniG »

I fell asleep in the late morning and ended up sleeping all day until Steve woke me up at 4:30 and asked if we were still going to our friends' for dinner! Got up and took a quick shower and went over there where we had a great time and now it's just after midnight and I'm tired again! :) Wanted to pop in and say hi quickly.

Phillis, hope your Mom's biopsy comes back with good news! Happy birthday to Connor!
Tammy, hope Shawn is doing better!
Tamara, have fun with the grands! A Halloween party sounds fun!
Follow me on our Alaskan adventure at https://www.facebook.com/AlaskanJungleChronicles

Return to “Daily Chatter”