Thursday - 10/22/2020

tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Thursday - 10/22/2020

Post by tammyfolk »

Good morning ladies -

headed out to work here in a few minutes . . .not really feeling it, but does anyone ever feel it?? Super tired this morning, and it's never really a good thing to wake up with a headache . . .need to remember to grab a motrin on my way out the door.

G will be meeting with his advisor today via zoom to pick out his class for next semester, and then (if weather is decent) we'll finally be heading to the pumpkin patch. Fingers crossed. . .

Lab work for me today to make sure the lasix isn't messing with my kidneys. The swelling is still pretty bad, and other than peeing alot in the mornings, I can't really tell that they're doing anything . . .oh well.

Well ladies . . .I'm out - I'll check in later today! Have a good one.
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Re: Thursday - 10/22/2020

Post by Jan Mosier »

I need bleach, copy paper and paint to finish the front door so I can put the handle back on it so I may head into town. I was really hoping not to have to leave the house for a few days. Then it's home to do some dog laundry, hence the bleach, work on a layout and may drag the puzzle back out.
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
Tracy F
Challenge Team

Post by Tracy F »

Been for my walk this morning and it is still hot and humid. Not much I can do about it I guess. Heading out to get my hair cut and then to look for some new walking shoes. Bealls is having a good sale so I hope I find some I like. Might stop at Walmart to get some paint to try the TM challenge. Hoping to scrap some more this afternoon. I'm really enjoying using up my paper pad....it's just about all gone except for a couple of papers I don't care for.
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

Just have to finalize all the things to have ready for the boys before they get here in the morning. Yesterday I planned a Halloween party for us and tonight we are hitting the dollar store again! I just threw a batch of laundry in and I’m getting ready to set up the sewing machine. Have a little sewing to do this morning for DD. I might make a couple table runners while I got it up. We’ll see how the day goes. Last night I was able to get some cards finished from the last retreat. Hoping to organize my stacks of unfinished projects.

Happy Thursday!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
sthom97093
Challenge Team

Post by sthom97093 »

It is glorious outside today where I live, so I walked 4 miles at my nature trail that I love. And took tons of pictures that I have no clue what I'm going to do with yet. My daughter and I just did a Chick-fil-A run. Going to write 2 more pages for my research paper (hopefully) today. Thankfully I'm wordy, so I'm hoping it won't take too long. And then will see where the afternoon takes me!
Patti
Site Admin

Post by Patti »

I printed, cut, and scored 1300 cards. Took a drive up to Boone to get some envelopes and more adhesive. The trees are getting gorgeous!
Patti

ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage

Return to “Daily Chatter”