Saturday10/24

Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Saturday10/24

Post by Jan Mosier »

Good morning ladies. What's on your plate today?

I just finished feeding the dogs and they are starting to settle back down. One is outside in the fence barking at who knows what and my little JoJo has decided to sleep in this morning. I'm fluffing a load of towels I left in the dryer overnight and then I'm going to put the final coat of paint on my front door. Since I have my pics printed and some paper chosen to go with them, I will probably start a layout today as well. ;)
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
Patti
Site Admin

Re: Saturday10/24

Post by Patti »

Heading into Winston Salem to buy dog food and envelopes. Hopefully at stop at TM. Need to come home and rake leaves.
Enjoy your Sat. everyone!
Patti

ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

Good morning! We made it through the first night. It was questionable. It took me two hours to get the littlest one to sleep. He would not Go in the play pen at all. I let him go to sleep in my bed and then tried to move him and that did not work at all. I finally just let him sleep in my bed. He lasted til 5:45 this morning. We did our little Halloween party last night and the kids had a blast!
Today will be much more low-key. even DH was Exhausted Last night. Just two more days. Lol
Happy Saturday!!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
phillisw
Challenge Team

Post by phillisw »

I took my mom for a COVID test this am and to pick up her prescriptions this morning. She will have a colonoscopy on Wednesday. I will visit with my brother, niece and her little ones this afternoon. I hope to scrap later today
Phillis

ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
Tracy F
Challenge Team

Post by Tracy F »

Slept in a bit today and when I went out to get the newspaper I found our driveway covered in rose petals from our rose tree. Had to get them swept up because they will stain if they get wet and driven or walked on. What a mess!
As usual no plans for today. Probably heading into my scraproom shortly.
Deanna13
Challenge Team

Post by Deanna13 »

We're back from Florida! Had a wonderful, relaxing time at the beach! It's rainy/dreary here and I'm just trying to play catch up today.
ImageImageImageImage
sthom97093
Challenge Team

Post by sthom97093 »

Good afternoon everyone! The Buckeyes are back on and finally some sense of normalcy in my house! My fall break ended yesterday, so spending today trying to prep for the week. Hoping to get a little scrap time in. Got a delivery from Peachy Cheap that I might just have to play with today... :)
tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Post by tammyfolk »

Taking care of the household chores today . . .

Went over to in the laws for a while earlier. Pappy came home from the hospital yesterday, and has to have IV antibiotics given to him for the next two weeks. Shawn will be doing that for him. The nurse was there this morning and walked Shawn through everything that he needed to know. Between cleaning & prep, and the actual process, it takes about an hour & a half. Shawns Army career comes into play all the time . . . Anywoo, it was an infection in his blood stream that started out from his kidneys . . .but with great care and great antibotics he'll be well in no time!!

After I start another load of laundry, I'm going to play in my scrap room for the remainder of the day, and possibly watch another episode of Supernatural . . .I'm on the 15th Season, and am trying to drag it out a bit, as I truly am going to miss it. . .
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
GinniG
Station Chef

Post by GinniG »

Welcome back Deanna!
Tamara, hope you survive today too!
Tammy, I hate it when I watch all of a series and I don't want it to stop!

Today is one of my brother's birthdays. He lives in Virginia so I sent him a text and called him an old man. He's 63 now. :) He said he's not old yet. :) That means I'm not old either since I'm older than him! LOLOL!

I finished a layout last night and got it posted today. One of the few times I've managed to do a layout on the same day as the challenge! LOL!

None of us are feeling 100% today. I needed to burn trash and go get water (we get all our drinking water from a local mountain stream) but haven't managed to do either... :( Pretty much we're all just laying around recuperating. Not sure why my body's unhappy but it is... Guess I did too much yesterday too. Somebody's gotta do it though! :)

Have a wonderful day everyone!
Follow me on our Alaskan adventure at https://www.facebook.com/AlaskanJungleChronicles

Return to “Daily Chatter”