FRI-YAY 11/13

Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

FRI-YAY 11/13

Post by Jan Mosier »

Good morning ladies....it's Friday! Any plans today?

Thankfully, I'm home again today. I'm hoping to see some sun today. It's been wet and humid here and I'm ready for the weather to get a little cooler. I need to wash dog blankets, mop floors and run the vac over the wood floors. It's crazy how much wet dirt the dogs bring in on their feet. My plans for the weekend is to make a few simple Christmas tags for my packages this year.
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
phillisw
Challenge Team

Re: FRI-YAY 11/13

Post by phillisw »

Good Morning. I have a hair appointment this afternoon. The rest of the day is mine..... to scrap, read, visit my mom, do some cleaning
Phillis

ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
Patti
Site Admin

Post by Patti »

running errands, meeting friends for lunch, and then home to empty the bookcases so I can paint them. Happy Friday, all!
Patti

ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
sthom97093
Challenge Team

Post by sthom97093 »

TGIF!!!!! It's been another long week... Today was my IV appointment so should be good to go for a while (thank goodness), 2 Google Meets, and then hopefully will get some time to rest. My husband and younger daughter are watching her club team play a soccer game today, so hopefully that is good mental therapy for her as she continues to heal. She loves her club friends. :) I'm laying low today because of my treatment, but hoping for a productive day tomorrow once my energy is back. Have a good one everyone.
Tracy F
Challenge Team

Post by Tracy F »

I finally got to take my morning walk today and it felt so good to get out. Shortly after I got home my brother called to let me know he's in the hospital. Yesterday he started having a hard time getting his words out....he knew what he wanted to say but couldn't say it. Thankfully his wife is a nurse and quickly rushed him to the ER. Thankfully he did not have a stroke or heart attack. His BP was through the roof though and his sugar #'s were high too. He's going thru all sorts of tests and so far they haven't found anything else. He says he feels fine and isn't having anymore problems speaking. Fingers crossed they don't find anything else.
So other than waiting to hear from him, I'm planning on scrapping today.
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

Oh it's a busy day on the computer for me. Since I do the social meeting post for our LSS I have to follow along to see who the winners are and post the fun things that are happening during the retreat. So glad I made the projects already. It's another day to try to get into Verizon by phone. My calls are dropping again and I have lost the extra internet boost that keeps that from happening. I thought I wrote the instructions down but when I followed it, it did not work. Dang!
Happy Friday!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Post by tammyfolk »

Good afternoon ladies - sitting here at work making a to do list of things I’d like to get accomplished this weekend. I have to make lists or I’d forget something . . . Some things are very minuscule and I’d probably forget easily, hence the list.

Kind of a slow day at work and it’s nice to have one of those on occasion, especially after the crazy week we’ve had here . . .

No plans for us this weekend that I know of. Shawns stopping at Walmart on his way home from work today to stock up on health & beauty supplies again. He still thinks things are gonna get worse again before they get better and he keeps hearing about limitations on items again, so I’m going let him do what he needs to do. . .

I did scrap last night . . . Scanning and uploading the layout is definitely on my list of “to dos” this weekend.
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Post by sdwhru »

Work for me today; my co-worker that has been out since Tuesday morning went yesterday to get tested. Yup, she is positive for COVID. Wonderful; but thankfully I was only around her a max of 3 hours Tuesday. Our office does have a filtration system, but still. Going to see my best friend tomorrow (if still no signs of sickness) and go out to eat at a new place and maybe some craft fairs. DH did get tree put up and we got one box of ornaments put on the tree. Just one and a half more to go. Did order my mom’s Christmas gift today so that is one more on my list. Hopefully I can find some neat things tomorrow at the craft fairs.
Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Post by Jan Mosier »

tammyfolk wrote: Fri Nov 13, 2020 2:22 pm Good afternoon ladies - sitting here at work making a to do list of things I’d like to get accomplished this weekend. I have to make lists or I’d forget something . . . Some things are very minuscule and I’d probably forget easily, hence the list.

Kind of a slow day at work and it’s nice to have one of those on occasion, especially after the crazy week we’ve had here . . .

No plans for us this weekend that I know of. Shawns stopping at Walmart on his way home from work today to stock up on health & beauty supplies again. He still thinks things are gonna get worse again before they get better and he keeps hearing about limitations on items again, so I’m going let him do what he needs to do. . .

I did scrap last night . . . Scanning and uploading the layout is definitely on my list of “to dos” this weekend.
I'm stocking up also. My plans are to quarantine myself again once I get a nice stockpile.
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3

Return to “Daily Chatter”