Sunday 11/15

Deanna13
Challenge Team

Sunday 11/15

Post by Deanna13 »

So how's your weekend going?

I've had a pretty busy weekend with my birthday Friday and yesterday went to DGD Sydney's birthday. It was wonderful seeing everyone! DH is back to work today and I just feel like spending the day scrapping. It's windy, rainy, blustery....just like a Pooh Day.

Hope you have a peaceful day, everyone!
ImageImageImageImage
tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Re: Sunday 11/15

Post by tammyfolk »

Good morning ladies -

I’m hoping for another lazy day here as. The weather is exactly as Deanna described here in as well, I guess it’s just getting to be that time of year which is a bit depressing in itself.

Shawn had to go in to work this morning to receive a delivery and then he’ll be back home. It’ll take him longer to get there than the time he’ll need to actually be there . . .

Well, off to my scrap room. Time to put the iPad away and do something productive. I’ll check in again a bit later.
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
Wendy
Sous Chef

Post by Wendy »

It's a cold, rainy day here. I finished up a lot of stuff around the house yesterday, so today is a play day...well, most of it.

Im working on some pages while I purge stuff.

I promised pancakes and sausage for breakfast, tomato bisque (Medieval Times recipe) for lunch, and a homemade chicken pot pie for dinner.
All quick and easy for the most part.

Have a great day!
sthom97093
Challenge Team

Post by sthom97093 »

And like so many of you, it's very windy here as well! The rain seems to be tapering off, but holy cow did we have some major downpours. I have pulled a muscle somehow in my back. I think from lugging heavy laundry baskets up my stairs. That's it..No more doing laundry for me! Too dangerous! (If only that could actually happen...) Hope you all have a good day. I'm likely spending the day connected to a heating pad.
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Post by sdwhru »

Day at home for me; I sent DH to church without me. I don’t want the older people around me since I was around someone who tested positive. So watching some Christmas movies right now before he gets home and takes over doggie duty :lol: I’ve been checking out the sales while watching movies. Like I need more stuff :lol: :lol: :lol:
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

online church is the new norm for me with no end in sight of things changing. At least it is consistent now. I'm currently in the scrap room thinking of things that I need to do. Clean up messes from projects this last week and finding new messes to begin. :mrgreen: We are delivering a turkey to DS family today. DD doesn't have room in her freezer so hers will stay here until she needs it. I have so many get well, sympathy and birthday cards to get out. I finally made a list so I don't forget. It's cold here and a bit breezy as well, it soulds like a ball from a game just swept over the whole country! chicken cordon bleu for dinner and I already made parmesean rolls.
Happy Sunday!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Tracy F
Challenge Team

Post by Tracy F »

Went for another hot and humid walk this morning and then headed to a kickboxing class. Been trying to keep moving since I got home since I was already sore from yesterdays class but it doesn't seem to be working. I am getting more and more sore as the day goes on. Our class was a lot bigger today than last week but they had made more room for us in the hall so that was good. Not sure I'll make it to my scraproom today, might just have to veg out on the couch today with a heating pad.
Patti
Site Admin

Post by Patti »

Good evening! Went to church and then to Cracker Barrel for lunch with an elderly friend. Kind of killed the whole day seeing how 2 hours of it was driving but it is always a delight to be with her and the food was so good. The rain never came but it was a cloudy, windy day. Curled up now with a book and watching a Hallmark movie. Enjoy your evening!
Patti

ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
GinniG
Station Chef

Post by GinniG »

Hi ladies! Sunny but COLD here today. We had to take trash to our burn barrel and finish dealing with the deer carcass as there are about 100 crows that have discovered it and the goose food. UGH! The mountains in our front and back views both have lots of snow on them so it looks like our snow will be arriving on Tuesday as scheduled. The forecast has gone from 1" to 4" and back down to 3 on Tuesday... God only knows what will happen. We're as prepared as we possibly can be. I have to go back into town tomorrow and deal with a bunch of Amazon and UPS stuff... Some packages say they've been delivered to me but I haven't gotten them (we don't GET deliveries of any kind at our house except for the oil truck for our heat!) and I have a return. Plus Mike forgot several things here (boots, prescription...) so I have to send those back to Ketchikan for him. Thankfully all of that can be taken care of in one place. :) I just have to time it when there's someone there and not out delivering...

I've cleaned all the non-Christmas related things off of my table and pulled out everything scrappy that's Christmas related. I need to purge a lot of stuff - especially scraps! Then I'm going to work on some of the other Victoria Marie challenges. She had a zoom meeting Friday showing how to set up a themed work station. I LOVED it! Some of her other challenges are to make a list of stories you want to tell, make a list of things you're thankful for and make 10 Christmas themed kits. Plus a few layout challenges. LOVE it! :)

Otherwise not much happening here. I'm enjoying the quiet of not having the TV on all day every day. :) Mike would be watching football and grumbling about his fantasy teams if he were here. :)

Hope everyone's having a wonderful Sunday evening!
Follow me on our Alaskan adventure at https://www.facebook.com/AlaskanJungleChronicles

Return to “Daily Chatter”