Tuesday 11/17

Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Tuesday 11/17

Post by Jan Mosier »

Good morning ladies. What's on your plate today?

My CT Scan is this morning so I hit the floor early so I could uncrate the dogs and let them stretch their legs in the run before I have to re-crate them. I'm getting ready to hit the shower as I need to be at the hospital by 7. Kyle will walk over and feed them later. No other plans today other than a possible nap on the couch. :lol:
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Re: Tuesday 11/17

Post by tammyfolk »

Good look with the CT Scan Jan . . .

good morning ladies - headed to work in a few minutes. . . .slight dusting of snow on the ground. I still think snow is absolutely beautiful, but have yet to get used to driving in it . . . thank goodness it's just a dusting, but I know it's coming. :shock: (but not today)

Anyone have any scrapping plans today?? Whatcha working on??
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
Deanna13
Challenge Team

Post by Deanna13 »

Good Luck with your CT Scan, Jan! Been through those many times years ago.

Slept in a bit today, which is not usually something I do. I'm such an early bird, but guess needed the extra sleep. After a cup of hot tea I'm off to Planet Fitness and then a couple errands. Then, I'll be scrapping the day away until DH gets home from work.

Have a good day, everyone!
ImageImageImageImage
Wendy
Sous Chef

Post by Wendy »

Good morning!
It should be a slow day at work today, so I will be starting my Christmas lists - food, gifts, decorations....all good things.
I'm hoping to get a final list of supplies so I can take advantage of the great sales at HL and Joanns.

I just realized this morning that we do not have a Christmas Tree! We use an artificial tree and ours was old so we tossed it last year.

Have a great day!
Tracy F
Challenge Team

Post by Tracy F »

Went for a chilly walk today but it felt good to be all bundled up. Taking a break from scrapping today. I've been craving some spaghetti and meatballs so I've decided to make it all from scratch today and let it cook all day. Since I'll be in the kitchen I decided to make some Baileys Irish Cream Chocolate
Chip cookies too. It's a new recipe to me so I hope they turn out!
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

Fingers crossed Jan for a good outcome on your CT scan
Wendy I need to do my lists too, I keep putting it off. Have fun shopping for a new tree!
Tracey those cookies sound delish!
I am going to be working on yesterdays sketch challenge. I sewed dish towel dress tops all aternoon yesterday so today my goal is to iron them. DH took the day off so not sure how much I will accomplish. He just needed to use a vacation day so he is off for no reason. We are just hanging in. I'm sure we will watch a movie though. This weeks Retreat box arrived yesterday so I just opened it up. Wowzers! 3Craft Chicks in Spokane WA really knows how to pack a box of treats and surprizes. It is chuck full...mostly Doodlebug stuff other than one photo play collection and Laye Koncur class is with simple stories. This is my last retreat of the year and then I am good till the end of January.
I've done bed sheets already so I am good to play now.
Happy Tuesday!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Post by sdwhru »

Hope the CT scan went okay, Jan and you get the results soon. Just work for me - now another coworker is out, she went and got tested yesterday so waiting on the results to come back. Another coworker that feels okay, went and got tested - I think mainly cuz her mom is in her 80’s and she just wants to make sure since it’s her roommate which brought it in. Part of the Disney village is out :shock: Then we will mostly be done with the decorating. Taking my wreath to work tomorrow to hang.
GinniG
Station Chef

Post by GinniG »

Jan, hope the test results come back quickly and it's all good news!
Becca, hope you don't get the virus!
Wendy and Tamara, have fun making your lists!

I was awakened this morning by a call from the ear nose and throat doctor's secretary telling me that I needed to have a Covid test today before I get on the ferry in the morning and go over to Ketchikan for my appointment. Then I no more hung up with her than the specialty pharmacy called and said they needed prior authorization from my doctor's office before they can fill the prescription. OMG we've both called them at least a dozen times already!!! I really hate CVS!!! But they're the only ones who the manufacturer has an agreement with. GRRR! :twisted: Hopefully they got that straightened out today.

Then I had to call my clinic here and see what I had to do to get the test. If I'd have known about it when they changed the appointment from Friday to Wednesday I could have gone in with Steve yesterday and saved a trip! <sigh> So we went to town again today and I got my test. They don't have to do the brain squeeze ones anymore. Just a nostril tickle in each side. So I was very relieved about that! And she told me she'd only call me in about 20 minutes if the test was positive so I'm NEGATIVE since I didn't get a call! YAY!

When we got home we gave the geese some very much appreciated green grass. They love their greens! But there's not much grass left so we stopped on the way home and picked some at the fire station. :) They were very happy! We also stopped at my BFF's for a short visit and now it's dinnertime. What a waste of a day! Did manage to get one load of laundry done but have at least 2 more... They won't get done till Thursday now. I'll be gone from 7:30 tomorrow morning until 6:45 tomorrow night. LONG day!

Hope you have a wonderful day tomorrow!
Follow me on our Alaskan adventure at https://www.facebook.com/AlaskanJungleChronicles

Return to “Daily Chatter”