Thursday - 11/19/2020

tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Thursday - 11/19/2020

Post by tammyfolk »

Good morning ladies -

what's happening in your world today?? I'm currently sitting at work already. Ran out of time this morning . . . .

It's nice and cold here this morning - 25 degrees to be exact. Not a fan that's for sure. . .

Anyone scrapping today? Whatcha working on??
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Re: Thursday - 11/19/2020

Post by tammyfolk »

Jan - any test results yet?
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
phillisw
Challenge Team

Post by phillisw »

good morning. I woke up with a migraine, took medicine, slept, went for a walk in our 28* F and then came home to shower and at breakfast. Now I have time to scrap :D
Phillis

ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Post by Jan Mosier »

tammyfolk wrote: Thu Nov 19, 2020 7:48 am Jan - any test results yet?
I haven't heard back from my dr. but did read the results from the patient portal and the findings are normal.....Yay!!!
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Post by Jan Mosier »

It's another chilly day here, our first frost for the season. No plans today, will most likely hang around the house as I have to go to Hartsville tomorrow to take my sister to the grocery store. I do have a few small chores I need to work on and maybe the card challenge this month.
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

Good news Jan!!
It's a scrap all day day for me! I have retreat projects to get a jump on and anything unfished laying around. It is our oldest grandsons birthday today. He is 17 and such a good responsible kid just hate that we domn't get to go out to dinner with them and celebrate. We will just do porch dropoff tonight. Just giving him some cash because he needs a new axle on his jeep. need to get a Christmas list started. I am so used to picking up things all year while I sm out and about if I see something. Since I haven't bee out we re going to have to do everything all at once so it might look scary in the $$ dept. I warned DH of that last night. Now he may appreciate how we have done ok at Christmas every year since I pitch in on some of the $$$. :lol:
Have a great day!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Lolis
Challenge Team

Post by Lolis »

I’m exhausted! I want to finish a couple of pages that I started and I need to give my hubby a haircut, among work stuff!
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Wendy
Sous Chef

Post by Wendy »

It's soooo windy here today! I guess it doesn't matter since there is nowhere to go. Schools are back to 100% remote and they just closed off indoor dining and entertainment. So the only place to go is the grocery store.

Tomorrow is payday and I'll be stocking up on adhesive while we wait for the impending lockdown again.

I started working on a few Christmas cards for an exchange I am in. Still waiting for my picture to be delivered. It's supposed to be here tomorrow, but for some reason, my orders tend to get lost. FIngers crossed!
sthom97093
Challenge Team

Post by sthom97093 »

Hey friends! Just finished my last Google Meet of the day. Tonight is my daughter's soccer banquet, so that should be fun. Other than that, just a typical Thursday here; a windy one, but pretty low key. And that's how I like it!
Tracy F
Challenge Team

Post by Tracy F »

Had a busy day today. Went for another cold windy walk again and then headed out for the day. Dh had an eye doc appt that ended up running about 45 mins late while I had to wait out in the car. Thank goodness I had taken a coffee with me. Finally went for breakfast at about noon time and then to Walmart which was a nightmare...never seen it so busy. Then on to Aldi's which was just as busy. Finally got home around 4pm and then had to put it all away which is a job I hate. Anyway it's done and now I can relax and catch up online.

Return to “Daily Chatter”