Saturday 11/21

Tracy F
Challenge Team

Saturday 11/21

Post by Tracy F »

Good Afternoon ladies! What's everyone up to today?

Not much going on here today. Went to my strength training class. Last week there were about 8 people there but we were closer to 20 today. Luckily we were able to move the class to our meeting hall so we could spread out.
I plan on spending the afternoon in the kitchen baking some more cookies.
Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Re: Saturday 11/21

Post by Jan Mosier »

No major plans today. I'm seriously thinking about taking a nap on the couch. The dogs had me up at 5:30 this morning. I've already been to the next town over to pick up 100 lbs. of dry dog food for what I'm hoping will last a month. I picked up 2 cases of wet food while I was out yesterday, (fingers crossed) it will last a month as well. Tomorrow I promised my sister I would take her and her oldest granddaughter Christmas shopping. My plans are to drop them off at the mall while I browse the antique store nearby. It should be far less crowded than the mall. Then I'm home for what I'm hoping, until Thanksgiving. ;)
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

Hanging in the scraproom all day working on scrapbook projects from this weekends retreat. I only have one acrylic album left so I think I might squeeze in a challenge here today. I have already won three prizes. I can't believe it!! Wish I had a scrapbook room cleaning fairy about now!! Not sure what the rest of the day will be. DH wants to go for a ride, but where? and Why? haha We are in full mode corona lockdown at this house! Our numbers are rising instead of leveling out.
Happy Saturday!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Post by tammyfolk »

Tamara wrote: Sat Nov 21, 2020 1:05 pm Hanging in the scraproom all day working on scrapbook projects from this weekends retreat. I only have one acrylic album left so I think I might squeeze in a challenge here today. I have already won three prizes. I can't believe it!! Wish I had a scrapbook room cleaning fairy about now!! Not sure what the rest of the day will be. DH wants to go for a ride, but where? and Why? haha We are in full mode corona lockdown at this house! Our numbers are rising instead of leveling out.
Happy Saturday!
I have to admit you do seem to have a winning streak . . .maybe you could pick the next lottery numbers for me. . .
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Post by tammyfolk »

Good afternoon ladies -

I thought I had posted earlier this morning, but apparently that post has gone MIA! :shock: Not the first time, and I'm sure it won't be the last time . . .heck I think it's happened to all of us here at one time or another.

Just hanging out in my scrap room today, getting posts and stuff ready for the first of the month, doing some house work, and hoping to start a layout this evening. Shawn was on vacay this past week, but is getting ready to leave to head to work for a delivery. It'll take him longer to get there than he needs to be there, but he said he worked his guys hard this week, and wanted to give them a break . . .God bless him.

We had a few scares this week at work (Covid related) and I'm getting a bit terrified with the increase in numbers. I know everyone is so over it, I get that, but I work in a mental health office and we're considered essential, and people who were really great patients (come in for therapy once a week or so), nice people are starting to get nasty and mean as they're over it, and guess who they take it out on. . . us girls. I'd like to think that I can handle the nastiness, but yesterday one of my co workers asked a patient to pull her mask up over her nose and she went off on her. My boss actually had to call security. . .crazy times. Still never found out what was going on at the entrance to the hospital yesterday morning though . . .
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
sthom97093
Challenge Team

Post by sthom97093 »

Good afternoon everyone! We are in for the day at my house. It's wet, cold, and just good stay inside and scrapbook weather. So that's what I plan to do. And fold like 4 loads of laundry....I will be the scrapbooking Cinderella today! Have a good day everyone.
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Post by sdwhru »

Just a chill out day at home watching more Christmas movies :D ; still have a little decorating to do, but finished most of it last night after we got home from friends. Going to try to finish my cat album over this weekend/next week. I need to do some shopping online for Christmas gifts and I want to go check out the Fawn sale ;) My mom's gift arrived this week and I having trouble figuring out what to get my dad. He has all what he needs or wants LOL
GinniG
Station Chef

Post by GinniG »

It's a grey, rainy, blustery day here. Not even 1:30 and it's already getting dark... Welcome to winter in Alaska! At least we don't have total darkness. LOL!

I have lots of little things to catch up on after my busy week. Got about 3 more loads of laundry to do. First one is in washer now. Need to scrub the kitchen really well. After butchering and canning it needs it! Need to do a general pick up stuff and my scrappy desk needs cleaning off too. Got a new tablecloth for my table so I may put it on today. It's white with poinsettias all over it. Just a cloth backed vinyl one. I need to find a good cloth Thanksgiving and a good cloth Christmas tablecloth... Still searching...

Hopefully I can squeeze some scrappy time in there. Maybe I'll bake instead... Depends on my energy level. Still waiting on my medication too... :(
Follow me on our Alaskan adventure at https://www.facebook.com/AlaskanJungleChronicles
Patti
Site Admin

Post by Patti »

Good evening! Another day of blowing leaves. While waiting for the battery to charge for the blower I did get a LO done. Made a pizza for dinner and watching a Hallmark movie now. Enjoy the rest of your day!
Patti

ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage

Return to “Daily Chatter”