Happy Thanksgiving Eve - 11/25/2020

tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Happy Thanksgiving Eve - 11/25/2020

Post by tammyfolk »

Good morning ladies -

Heading out to work in about 5 minutes or so . . .working a half day today. Our office is closing at 12:30 this afternoon. Super excited about that too, as you all know Wednesdays are usually my late night!! Not much planned for this afternoon other than finishing up a layout and starting another . . . Shawn is going to hang out with one of his friends today so I won't feel too guilty for hanging out in my scrap room all afternoon . . .

Hope everyone has a great day! I'll check in when I get home!
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
Deanna13
Challenge Team

Re: Happy Thanksgiving Eve - 11/25/2020

Post by Deanna13 »

Good Morning Tammy and everyone! Today is cleaning day and prepping for tomorrow. Our kids and grandkids who we've been with often are all coming.

Have a few scrappy things to work on if I get time.

Have a great day, everyone!
ImageImageImageImage
Wendy
Sous Chef

Post by Wendy »

Good morning! I"m hoping to sneak out of work a bit early today. I didn't do much of anything last night. I talked myself out of a trip to Michael's to see what was on clearance that everyone has been raving about. I couldn't justify the trip...I really do not need more stuff. But the thought of missing out on such a great deal is bugging me...lol.

'I have a bit of cleaning to do tonight and pulling out supplies for Thanksgiving dinner. Other than that, I am looking forward to a fun. lazy and scrapping 4 day weekend!
Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Post by Jan Mosier »

Hanging around the house today. Leigha is asleep in the other room with the pups and I'm in the kitchen baking treats. I'm also waiting for Kyle to walk over to fix my kitchen faucet. The sprayer came off in my hands again this morning and he will need to run the mesh hose up through the high arch. I keep saying I need to replace it but haven't done so yet, maybe after the holidays. Looking forward to dinner tomorrow at my sisters and then back home (by myself) to nap, scrap and start pulling out my Christmas decor.
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
Tracy F
Challenge Team

Post by Tracy F »

Went for my walk this morning....almost talked myself out of it but decided I need the exercise if I really want to enjoy our turkey dinner. Need to prep today. I'll get the pumpkin pie and sweet potato casserole made today and cut up everything for the stuffing. I haven't cooked a full Thanksgiving dinner in several years. We usually get together with a bunch of neighbors and everyone brings a dish or two. It seems weird this year but we all want to be safe.
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

Yea for getting out of work early!! Those were my favorite days. DH usually gets out early on those days but he is on vacation so he gets the whole day off today. It's been fun having him home. I'm going to organize and start thinking about this years grandkid ornaments. I think I have only bought maybe three so two more to order soon. We give the grandkids an ornament every year the first of December. Considering the kind of year we are having I better have them ready by Sunday since it is DH birthday and the kids may be visiting one family at a time. Not sure about that yet. We did that on Fathers day and it worked well but we were also able to be outside. It was suggested to turn on the fan and open windows if you were having guests so maybe that is what we'll do.
Always something to keep us occupied.
Happy Wednesday!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Post by sdwhru »

My DH only worked half a day today too. After the tire on the truck blew out on the way to work :o but DH and the truck is okay. Nothing much going on here, just some prep for tomorrow and then planning on scrapping some later on. May play some games on with the parents later on.
Patti
Site Admin

Post by Patti »

Good evening. I spent the day trying to get the bookcases back to order so there aren't books piles everywhere. DH arrived home from Honduras today...just in time for Thanksgiving. Enjoy the rest of your evening.
Patti

ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage

Return to “Daily Chatter”