Re: Happy Thanksgiving!

Post by Tracy F »

Happy Thanksgiving!
Hope everyone is enjoying their day!
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

Thanks Jan and Tracy, My heart is full but I am still sad that we won't get to see family. It's an unusual one for us. We were suppose to host but it is not to be. Rolls are done, turkey is in the oven and I am excited to have lots and lots of leftovers! Just chilling at home all day. Hoping to sneak in some scrap time. I'm sure there will be theatre time!
Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Wendy
Sous Chef

Post by Wendy »

Happy Thanksgiving!!! I woke up inspired and got some challenges done.
The turkey is ready to go in the roaster. I'm waiting for hubby to finish up his homemade stuffing.
I have a few things to do around the house, but honestly, I'm trying to ignore them until tomorrow.
Other than that, I will be watching more Grey's Anatomy and debating if I want to shop for scrap stuff tomorrow....hmm....
Patti
Site Admin

Post by Patti »

Happy Thanksgiving! Slept in, read, took a nap, did some laundry, putting books back on the shelves, and now it's time to start getting ready for dinner. We are going to a friend's house for Friendsgiving. It's a beautiful fall day. My DD sent pics of the grands getting ready for their dinner. Ty made a cheese tray and Paige made the labels for it....it's like living with Bobby Flay and Martha Stewart at her house. Ty asked for a meat slicer for Christmas and is planning on cooking our Christmas dinner. :lol: Got to love these blessings!
Patti

ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Post by sdwhru »

Happy Thanksgiving!! We’ve already had our turkey dinner and leftovers are put up. Then everyone decided they needed to nap so now time to go play games for awhile.
Deanna13
Challenge Team

Post by Deanna13 »

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!! We spent the day with our kids and grandkids since we've all been seeing each other anyway. Was a great day with great food too! Now, 3 sweeties are staying a couple nights while their parents do the black shopping thing.
ImageImageImageImage

Return to “Daily Chatter”