Happy Friday Ladies - 11/27/2020 (Black Friday)

sthom97093
Challenge Team

Re: Happy Friday Ladies - 11/27/2020 (Black Friday)

Post by sthom97093 »

Hello everyone. This is the 1st Black Friday in a long time that I have not gone out. We went to the Outer Banks and have been laying low. And it.has.been.AWESOME! Wondering if this should be our new tradition from now on. It's not too busy down here, the weather has been a little gloomy but warmer than what it is at home. (I'd rather have a gloomy day on the ocean vs a gloomy day at home). Definitely a great way to spend Thanksgiving in this crazy year. I hope all of you had a good day.
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

sthom97093 wrote: Fri Nov 27, 2020 7:16 pm Hello everyone. This is the 1st Black Friday in a long time that I have not gone out. We went to the Outer Banks and have been laying low. And it.has.been.AWESOME! Wondering if this should be our new tradition from now on. It's not too busy down here, the weather has been a little gloomy but warmer than what it is at home. (I'd rather have a gloomy day on the ocean vs a gloomy day at home). Definitely a great way to spend Thanksgiving in this crazy year. I hope all of you had a good day.
Glad you are enjoying your time away. Glad that you were able to do that during this crazy time. Of course you should make it a new tradition LOL if everybody loves it then why not?
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

Tamara wrote: Sat Nov 28, 2020 12:15 am
sthom97093 wrote: Fri Nov 27, 2020 7:16 pm Hello everyone. This is the 1st Black Friday in a long time that I have not gone out. We went to the Outer Banks and have been laying low. And it.has.been.AWESOME! Wondering if this should be our new tradition from now on. It's not too busy down here, the weather has been a little gloomy but warmer than what it is at home. (I'd rather have a gloomy day on the ocean vs a gloomy day at home). Definitely a great way to spend Thanksgiving in this crazy year. I hope all of you had a good day.
Glad you are enjoying your time away. Glad that you were able to do that during this crazy time. Of course you should make it a new tradition LOL if everybody loves it then why not?
We decided one year to take our kids and go down south where it was a little warmer. So we went to the condo and cooked Thanksgiving there we had a great time and then bought a condo are on the following spring. We had it for seven years and unfortunately sold it last year. But now it’s a good thing we did a blessing in disguise because with this year’s pandemic we would’ve had to come up with a lot of cash every month just to make payments. We rented it out to cover the cost of the monthly payment an H away fees.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
sthom97093
Challenge Team

Post by sthom97093 »

Tamara wrote: Sat Nov 28, 2020 12:17 am
We decided one year to take our kids and go down south where it was a little warmer. So we went to the condo and cooked Thanksgiving there we had a great time and then bought a condo are on the following spring. We had it for seven years and unfortunately sold it last year. But now it’s a good thing we did a blessing in disguise because with this year’s pandemic we would’ve had to come up with a lot of cash every month just to make payments. We rented it out to cover the cost of the monthly payment an H away fees.
That is one of our long term goals; get a condo so we have a place to escape to when the weather gets to be too much where we live. I'm glad you were able to find a silver lining with your condo. Things definitely happen for a reason. :)
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

sthom97093 wrote: Sun Nov 29, 2020 9:26 pm
Tamara wrote: Sat Nov 28, 2020 12:17 am
That is one of our long term goals; get a condo so we have a place to escape to when the weather gets to be too much where we live. I'm glad you were able to find a silver lining with your condo. Things definitely happen for a reason. :)
Yes we bought it for an investment property and when we sold it we were able to put $120,000 down on our existing house mortgage so our house payment is only $400 now. DH would like to try to pay it off before he retires in a year and a half. We are trying to pay down the principle with the extra $$ we have per month since we lowered our house payment by $800. We are pretending while he is working that we still have a $1200 mortgage.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage

Return to “Daily Chatter”