Saturday 11/28

Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Saturday 11/28

Post by Jan Mosier »

Good morning everyone! Hope everyone enjoyed their Thanksgiving and found some awesome bargains shopping the Black Friday sales.

I spent Black Friday pulling my Christmas decorations out and putting them out. I was suppose to go out with my mom and sister yesterday but she too had toilet issues and it took longer to fix than she had hoped. So I found myself in Hartsville again and my sister and I picked up a few groceries, stopped for a fast food burger and came home. After my great niece's visit last week, I understand why my sister is constantly running out of groceries.....kids can eat!

As for today, I do plan to work on a layout and de-clutter the kitchen counter tops so I can add some Christmas decor to the kitchen. ;)
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
Tamara
Challenge Team

Re: Saturday 11/28

Post by Tamara »

The only Black Friday online shopping I did was a ribbon site (that I use for my towels was 20% off) and tape jungle because I am so close to running out (for my ATG gun) Anywho not really sales just a couple of things that I needed.

Today I really am going to get a couple of challenges done. I am determined but also we have a gingerbread house to decorate for our virtual Family Christmas Party next weekend. My younger sister is in charge this year and my goodness she knocked it out of the park!!! Se mailed or dropped of 32 bags (yes we have a large family and she included EVERYONE. usually we only have the ones in town attend. Our bag included all the gingerbread house pieces, a decorating bag and tips and the instructions. We are suppose to as a family decorate the house and take pictures doing so. Then we are to post them on our facebook family page. (I think we are going to vote and pick a winner) She also included her gift to us which was pictures of the manger pieces on a wooden circle. It's a game to play with family members. Someone draws a chip and then talks about the picture and what they know about how it played a part in the manger. Also on Saturday Dec 5th there is a Cocoa and Cookie drive by event at a parking lot near her house. We can bring individual wrapped cookies for a cookie exchange. We are to post our cookie recipe on the page as well. It is a mask mandatory event and if we want we can just stay in our cars.
I'm not sure where she got the idea but I love it!!

For some reason I feel like today is Sunday. That extra day with DH home is throwing me off. haha
Happy Saturday!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Tracy F
Challenge Team

Post by Tracy F »

Tamara, that sounds like a lot of fun! Enjoy!

The only shopping I did was at A Cherry on Top, they had 20% off your total and off shipping too. Tried to finish up our gifts for the kids and grandkids but ran out of cellophane paper and didn't feel like running out to Dollar Tree for more so my dining room table is covered in their gifts. Still didn't finish the Christmas cards sitting on my desk....maybe today if I don't get side tracked again. Helped dh with the outside decorations but still not finished. I put away all the fall decorations and started getting out some of the Christmas ones.
This morning I went to an exercise class and I swear our instructor is trying to kill us. Some of her exercises are just plain torture! :D I probably won't be able to move tomorrow...don't know how I'll make out at my kickboxing class tomorrow.
The rest of the day will be spent decorating the house. I might even start on the tree today.
tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Post by tammyfolk »

Good afternoon ladies -

I've been on the phone with Jackie for over two hours this morning. . . trying to help Jackie deal with yet another situation that Austin has put her in. It's so frustrating. Uuuughhhh!!

Not much on the agenda today. Actually, to be honest, I don't have anything on my agenda today that is a "must do" other than laundry . . .and heck that can even wait until tomorrow. . . I've been having some serious issues with not being able to sleep, and it's getting pretty tiring. :mrgreen: I wake up exhausted and that's where I'm at right this very moment. No motivation or energy to get up and do anything. Just feel like crawling back in bed with my Ipad and finishing the second Season of Virgin River on Netflix . . .

In all honesty though, there are things that I'd like to do today, and will probably do a little of all of them. . .scrapping, household chores, and Netflix!

Still only going to work and abck home these days . . .but I'd like to run to JoAnns or Michaels for some pink cardstock, as I have NONE! and all of my pages these days seem to be on white cardstock. I feel the need to change it up! Maybe I can convince Shawn to go for me . . . lol
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Post by sdwhru »

Didn’t do anymore BF shopping then what I had; Noel was so miserable we took her to the vet. She is in a lot of pain from arthritis so started her on some pain pills to try to ease it. She hasn’t even eat today yet. Just walked around and panted and tried to hide behind furniture so I will be calling the vet again Monday. Did place an order for pickup at Kohl’s while ago for light storage, no big deal. Gonna scrap later if I can get the animals calmed down and some quiet. DH is working out of town next week.

Return to “Daily Chatter”