Sunday 11.29.20

Tamara
Challenge Team

Sunday 11.29.20

Post by Tamara »

Good Morning!
Thought I would jump on here before church starts in 10 minutes! How is everyone doing this fine Sunday? It is DH birthday today. He is turning 65. Just one year and two months till he can retire. :lol: :lol: :lol: He is strict about no kids over today. We had a big fight on Wednesday because I wanted to get him an ice cream cake and have my daughter pick it up to surprise him but she questioned me whether he would be mad or not and sure enough when I told him, he lost it and not in a good way. He accused me of breaking all the covid social distance and inviting the kids over. That was NOT my intent. I was thinking of a driveby. Then he wanted me to call the kids and tell them we were doing nothing. I told him I wouldn't do that. DS called last night and they will be doing a porch visit. IT isn't even cold or snowy here yet so my idea totally would of worked. Oh well all he got from me this morning was a card. He buys all his own clothes and just ordered some so that is his present! He's fine with that. He just didn't want our kids coming at once together.
Chicken cordon bleu for dinner and hopefully time to scrap Fridays challenge
Happy Sunday!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Patti
Site Admin

Re: Sunday 11.29.20

Post by Patti »

Just got home from church. DH is on his way to pick up the table and stools we bought yesterday for the kitchen. We went looking for stools and ended up buying a whole table set because it was such a good deal. Merry Christmas to me! I get to stay home and get all the rest of the books back on the shelves so the area is ready for it when he gets back. I also got the good news yesterday that my refrigerator which has been back-ordered since March will be delivered before Christmas. In addition to the books, I have laundry to get done as well as tackling the dog hair. After all that is done, it is book time.
Enjoy your Sunday everyone!
Patti

ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Post by tammyfolk »

Laundry and scrapping this morning for me . . .I listened to two different services online this morning. One of my coworkers when I lived in North Carolina is a pastor, so I listened to his sermon this morning, and one of Shawns former coworkers decided he wanted to be a youth pastor, but wound up going full on pastor, and now has his own church here locally so I listened to him too . . .

Just gotta get my layout scanned, do the blog post for Sketches in Thyme today (new month) and finish my write up for the December COTM today - then the rest of the day will be mine. :mrgreen: Shawn is currently making homemade stromboli, so I'm pretty excited for lunch.

Off to fold a load of laundry, have lunch, and get my "must do's" done for the day!

Happy Birthday to your husband Tamara!
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
Tracy F
Challenge Team

Post by Tracy F »

Happy Birthday to your hubby, Tamara!

Went to my kickboxing class this morning. She worked us hard today but it's all good. Yesterday I managed to get the tree up, just need to decorate it now. It's a new tree, smaller and kinda sparse looking but I think once I get all the ornaments on it, it'll look good. Dh isn't too crazy about it but it is what it is. Have laundry going now and need to run to Dollar Tree and pick up a couple more gift cards so we can get everything in the mail this week.
I feel like I haven't scrapped in weeks other than a couple of cards. I need to take a day and just get back in my scraproom after I clean up all the Christmas tubs in it. I have a big walk in closet in my scraproom and it's full of all our Christmas stuff which gets pulled out and left in my scraproom while we decorate. It's an obstacle course in there right now.
Wendy
Sous Chef

Post by Wendy »

I have laundry to do and I would love to get the tree up today, but I'm working on a cut file and having too much fun...lol.

We managed to get the toilet fixed yesterday, now it's just cleaning up and putting the bathroom back together - for upstairs.
The road to recovery for my daughter's room will be a little more challenging. The ceiling is open but we have to wait for everything to dry out so we can assess the damage and determine how much needs to be torn out before we patch it up. I feel bad for her. She just came home from college last week and this is what she has to deal with. She stayed at her sister's Friday and Saturday. We are trying our best to get it all fixed but she has no patience...typical teenager.

I put up the majority of the Christmas decorations yesterday. I feel pretty good about my progress. And I picked up a bunch of gift cards too, so now I need to figure out how I"m going to wrap them up.

Have a great Sunday everyone!
phillisw
Challenge Team

Post by phillisw »

Hello. I went to mass this am and visited my mom. Now home to read, scrap, and exercise.
Phillis

ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
Deanna13
Challenge Team

Post by Deanna13 »

It's been a busy few days since Thanksgiving. I've had 4 of the grandkids here. Besides all the electronics usage they have been very helpful with getting our inside and outside Christmas decorations up. So thankful for that!!

Now, hopefully tomorrow I can get out all the little lit houses on our 2 mantels.

Hopefully, get to scrap tomorrow.
ImageImageImageImage
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Post by sdwhru »

Church service for us this morning and we are having an emergency business meeting to deal with the stolen equipment/cleaning supplies tonight. Chilling on the couch watching TV while DH is playing a game and getting ready to work out of town for four days this week. Noel is doing better; the pain pills have kicked in. We got her to eat some bread and turkey this morning and treats before church. Went and got a can of wet dog food so fed that to her along with some of her dry (very little amount - less than a 1/4th). Hardly any panting today. And she is actually laying like a carpet as I call it (all stretched out on her stomach with her legs stuck out behind her)
sthom97093
Challenge Team

Post by sthom97093 »

Hello everyone! We arrived home safely from North Carolina a few hours ago. It was a long drive, but was well worth it. But boy am I tired. Supposedly tonight we are supposed to have a winter storm. (I'll believe it when I see it...) But talk about geography shock...Beach to snow landscape. Not gonna lie, would be wonderful to have a beautiful snowfall. Secretly hoping it happens. :) Hope you all have a good week.

Return to “Daily Chatter”