Morning December 2nd, 2020

Deanna13
Challenge Team

Morning December 2nd, 2020

Post by Deanna13 »

Good Morning everyone!! How's the weather in your area? We've had snow for a couple days and yesterday a 2-hr school delay.

We are off to do some Christmas shopping today.I love to go early in the morning to hopefully beat any crowds! LOL

I have a couple layouts in the works I hope to finish today.

Have a great day everyone!
ImageImageImageImage
Patti
Site Admin

Re: Morning December 2nd, 2020

Post by Patti »

Good morning! Heading out to Bible study this am and then home to finishing putting up the outside lights. Temps yesterday were too cold and it's supposed to be back in the 50s today so today is the day!
Have a great day shopping, Deanna.
Everyone enjoy this beautiful day!
Patti

ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Post by Jan Mosier »

Good morning ladies!

It's quiet here for the moment. I have a vet appt. in Hartsville this morning at 10:30. I think Cooper (Basset Hound) may have a UTI....or at least I hope it is. Afterwards, I'm suppose to meet the handy man/contractor at Lowe's to pick up materials to floor the attic. Then it's home to finish decorating for Christmas and maybe mulch some leaves if dry enough.
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
Wendy
Sous Chef

Post by Wendy »

Good morning!

I wasn't feeling too well when I got home last night, so I basically accomplished nothing. Which means it all gets pushed back to tonight.
We bought a new artificial tree this year and it needs to be fluffed up, which is taking forever....

Have a great day!
phillisw
Challenge Team

Post by phillisw »

I am taking my mom to a dr apt this afternoon. Not much else planned
Phillis

ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

Started out the day with an epsom salts bath. I didn't sleep much and have been really sore so it felt good. I finished the ironing already so the rest of the day is whatever I want. Our weather is nice from the inside. It's cold and chilly but clear. I hope to get Mondays sketch challenge finished. I wrapped presents yesterday for sibling gifts, just need to figure out tags. I'm also doing a December Daily this year so i need to add a new page for Dec 2.
Happy Wednesday!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Tracy F
Challenge Team

Post by Tracy F »

Slept in this morning as it was too cold to walk. We actually had some frost today which is very unusual for us. At least the sun is shining! I've changed the bed and towels and got them washed. Need to clean the bathrooms and then hope to scrap this afternoon.
GinniG
Station Chef

Post by GinniG »

Hi! It's been busy here for the past several days. Not much time to chat or scrap. We had our Thanksgiving dinner on Sunday with 2 other couples and we had a blast! Food was great - including my turkey which got cooked upside down! LOL! I am NOT a morning person and if I ever have to get up before 9 and cook again I'm going to need supervision! LOLOL! It'll be awhile before I live that one down. :)

Today... We have a high wind warning and another 1-3 inches of rain over the next 36-48 hours. It's always rainy here but these huge downpours are wreaking havoc on our island. Landslides and flooding are everywhere and it's not going to let up anytime soon. At least the mountains should have good snow coverage for the salmon next summer! That's about the only good thing.

Steve's gone out to the mountain stream to fill our three 5-gallon jugs. That's where we get our cooking and drinking water. I filter it through Brita pitchers. And he took his gun so he could maybe do some goose or duck hunting in the area nearby. So I have a little alone time! :)

Need to do some cleaning and picking up and get started on the December challenges. Need to order presents for the grands and clean out my email box. That's about it for me today.

Have a great day everyone!
Follow me on our Alaskan adventure at https://www.facebook.com/AlaskanJungleChronicles
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Post by sdwhru »

Just work for me; then come home to rescue packages off the porch. The amazon delivery person left them out in the rain :( and we do have a porch where they could have set them so they wouldn't have gotten rained on. Then to work on the church books and a few odds and ends before bed

Return to “Daily Chatter”