TGIF - 1/22/2021

tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

TGIF - 1/22/2021

Post by tammyfolk »

Happy Friday Peeps -

I'm super excited that today is Friday. . .as I'm super tired and need a nap already. This not being able to get restful sleep at night is for the birds. I usually get my best sleep in the mornings (after about 4:30 am)so I'm hoping I can sleep in in the morning.

Deanna - how's your husbands recovery going?

No plans so far for the weekend - just a few errands, like the store (for Valentine's stuff for the babies) and the post office. Going to try and get Garrett back on some type of normal schedule as he has a week before his semester starts . . .he goes and gets tested for Covid on Monday. All incoming students are being tested 3 times in a week prior to returning to campus . . .

Well, it's that time for me to head out to work! Have a great day ladies, and I'll check in later this afternoon. . .

Happy Scrappin'.
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Re: TGIF - 1/22/2021

Post by Jan Mosier »

Tammy - hoping you get to sleep in in the morning.

It's going to be an overcast day here in my area. Rain was expected but has been pushed off until Monday. Just once, I wish it would snow. No plans today that I know of. I'm sure there will be some cleaning and door tag with the dogs. I need to get to town to purchase a battery for the truck but I'm trying to hold off until I need to go for something else. I like to run several errands at once when I drive into town.
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
Wendy
Sous Chef

Post by Wendy »

TGIF!

No review yesterday. Things got busy and she didnt have time. Now I have to wait until Tuesday.

The armoire is out of the corner and lordy, the things I found behind it...lol.

Nothing big planned for the weekend other than working on my corner. Hoping to have it done by Sunday night.

Have a great day!
sthom97093
Challenge Team

Post by sthom97093 »

HAPPY FRIDAY EVERYONE! Taking a break between Google Meets and thought I'd check in. My daughter's school is on a hybrid schedule, so she only has school on Tuesdays and Thursdays. She is doing her driver's ed training today. She said yesterday, "What am I going to do when I have to go to school 5 days a week again?" I thought the same thing! So that's my big after work plans today; pick my daughter up after her on roads. AND THAT IS FINE W/ ME! Sometimes I think these shorter weeks are tougher than the 5 days trying to cram everything in. Hope you all have a good rest of your day.
Deanna13
Challenge Team

Post by Deanna13 »

Good Morning everyone!!

Tammy, thanks for asking. He's doing pretty well. He's feeling better than he anticipated. Didn't lose his voice like we were afraid of. He even felt up to running to Lowe's yesterday and lunch out. His pain is not so much this morning and he takes a couple naps a day. He'll be off work until mid-February.

I have several layouts started that I need to get finished up today. That's about all I have planned.

Have a good day, everyone!
ImageImageImageImage
Patti
Site Admin

Post by Patti »

Morning! Not much on the agenda today. Spending it in the scrap room. I have a bin filled with LOs that I made in classes or from page kits that have never had pictures put on them so today I'm going to see if I can match up pictures with the LOs and finish them. I also have a pile of project sheets from companies like Bella Blvd. that I think I will start working on and use up some of my stash that was purchased to do them. Not much thinking just a lot of following directions so it should go fairly fast.
Deanna, glad hubby is better.
Wendy, enjoy your cubes.
Enjoy your Friday!
Patti

ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
Tracy F
Challenge Team

Post by Tracy F »

It's another beautiful day here and I had a great walk this morning. I didn't realize how much I missed my walks! I've got the doors and windows open and there's a nice breeze going through the house. I love days like this! No plans for today other than some scrapping and taking some time to sit outside and enjoy the afternoon.
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

Hello!
I learned last ight that our 15 year old granddaughter has stomach and chest pains. She went to the dr, yesterday and they think it could be gall bladder because it is behind the liver and that is where most of the pain was while being examined. Kind of young for her but given her heritage the dr, is going to rule that out first. I had my gall bladder out at 32 and my daughter had hers out at 19. She has such high anxiety as it is. I haven't sewed for a month and DD needed me to do some sewing for her. She just opened her shop back up two weeks ago because she has been so busy. She dropped the basket off to me this morning on their way to the ultrasound and blood draw and I had it finished by the time they got done so she came and picked it up. he ultrasound technician didn't see any stone but when they read it they may find something. She just needs to get out of pain.
DH picked up my things for the virtual Scrap Retreat next week, I have already finished the cards and today I plan on doing the two layouts. I love being done i advance.
Tammy I hear you on the work week. DH may be retiring the end of this year and he all of a sudden hates work and is exhausted most nights. We are only a couple weeks into January, I have a feeling it is going to be a looooonnnnnnggggggg year! :roll:
Well I am off to scrap something!
Happy Friday!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Deanna13
Challenge Team

Post by Deanna13 »

Tamara wrote: Fri Jan 22, 2021 12:49 pm Hello!
I learned last ight that our 15 year old granddaughter has stomach and chest pains. She went to the dr, yesterday and they think it could be gall bladder because it is behind the liver and that is where most of the pain was while being examined. Kind of young for her but given her heritage the dr, is going to rule that out first. I had my gall bladder out at 32 and my daughter had hers out at 19. She has such high anxiety as it is. I haven't sewed for a month and DD needed me to do some sewing for her. She just opened her shop back up two weeks ago because she has been so busy. She dropped the basket off to me this morning on their way to the ultrasound and blood draw and I had it finished by the time they got done so she came and picked it up. he ultrasound technician didn't see any stone but when they read it they may find something. She just needs to get out of pain.
DH picked up my things for the virtual Scrap Retreat next week, I have already finished the cards and today I plan on doing the two layouts. I love being done i advance.
Tammy I hear you on the work week. DH may be retiring the end of this year and he all of a sudden hates work and is exhausted most nights. We are only a couple weeks into January, I have a feeling it is going to be a looooonnnnnnggggggg year! :roll:
Well I am off to scrap something!
Happy Friday!
I'm sorry to hear about your granddaughter, Tamara! Hope they find out what's going on quickly and get her feeling better.

My husband is planning on retiring this Spring.
ImageImageImageImage

Return to “Daily Chatter”