Any weekend plans?

Tamara
Challenge Team

Any weekend plans?

Post by Tamara »

Anyone doing anything exciting this weekend?

It looks like we will be doing drive-by Valentines for one family on Saturday and the other one on Sunday. I’m sure hoping that one of these holidays soon we can do the family dinner or hugs for the grandkids.
We decided to do Mexican takeout tomorrow night to celebrate Valentines just hubby and I. We decided not to give each other anything because we are at the point where we buy whatever we want or need but I was able to sneak a trip to Walgreens and I picked him up a caramel treat to go with a card.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
GinniG
Station Chef

Re: Any weekend plans?

Post by GinniG »

Good for you Tamara! :) Enjoy your drive by visits! I miss hugs too. :(

My weekend plans are to scrap as much as my husband will let me. :) Scrapbook Generation and a friend's new-ish business called The Paper Crew are both having online crops this weekend so I'm going to be trying their challenges. Plus working on the ones here.

Sunday is also my birthday so we got my birthday cake this afternoon. We were going to have an outdoor party on Sunday but the weather's gotten so bitterly cold that we canceled it. We'd already ordered the cake so we just asked her to make a smaller one instead. Steve was so pleased that he came up with a clever greeting on the cake "Happy 2nd 33rd Birthday!" Only neither of us realized until tonight that I'll be 67!!! :lol: :oops: :roll: :mrgreen: So now we're trying to figure out what to do with it. LOL! My BFF, her husband and her granddaughter are going to come over sometime tomorrow and we'll just have cake and ice cream. Better than no party at all. :) Anyway, I guess it goes with me cooking the turkey upside down for Thanksgiving! Covid really has messed everyone up! HAHAHAHA!

Have a great weekend everyone!
Follow me on our Alaskan adventure at https://www.facebook.com/AlaskanJungleChronicles
Tracy F
Challenge Team

Post by Tracy F »

No plans for us this weekend. We decided not to do anything for Valentine's Day this year. We usually just go out to dinner but not this year. We don't exchange gifts anymore because like Tamara we buy what we want. We do exchange cards and dh usually gives me a big box of my favorite chocolates.
Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Post by Jan Mosier »

No major plans this weekend. It's just me and the dogs. I'm baking them their favorite treat now and in exchange I will get lots of tail wags, kisses and cuddles......it don't get much better than that! :lol:
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
Patti
Site Admin

Post by Patti »

Jan Mosier wrote: Sat Feb 13, 2021 12:49 pm No major plans this weekend. It's just me and the dogs. I'm baking them their favorite treat now and in exchange I will get lots of tail wags, kisses and cuddles......it don't get much better than that! :lol:
Agree!!!
Patti

ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage

Return to “Daily Chatter”