It's Saturday Peeps! 2.13.21

Tamara
Challenge Team

It's Saturday Peeps! 2.13.21

Post by Tamara »

Hello everyone! Whatcha doing?

Two more long and fabulous retreat classes today. A porfolio with Joey from Photo play and a new paper line not out to the public yet and a shadowbox with Cynthea at Doodlebug. IT is a new one as well with the new Baked with love line. IT is so stinkin cute.
Trying to squeeze in time with DH and Valentine drivethru to my daughters. Several of my online orders came yesterday from JoAnn and Kohls. DH couldn't get the boxes out to the garbage fast enough. I finally had to go empty them and told him he was a nuisance. He confessed that he did get dizzy and a bit nauseous. I just wanted to get to the scrap room and organize for todays retreat activities.
Happy Saturday!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Wendy
Sous Chef

Re: It's Saturday Peeps! 2.13.21

Post by Wendy »

Just got back from my son's bowling league. 3 more inches of snow for us - and it's still coming down. Hashbrown casserole is in the oven. First load of laundry is in the washer. Moving right along while I plan out my pages for today. 1 page done so far!

Have a great day!
Tracy F
Challenge Team

Post by Tracy F »

Been to m 5K training and we got soakin wet. Our instructor made us run/walk outside and it started to pour. We started acting like little whinny kids so she finally let us go back inside. I had checked the weather radar before I left for class and it showed no rain anywhere near us so I decided to walk to class. Big mistake!! Thankfully a friend gave me a ride home so I didn't have to walk in the lightning. Supposed to be rainy for most of the coming week which is a bummer. We go to Disney on Monday for a week. My stepdaughter and her family are coming down and of course every day is planned at the parks. The girls will be so disappointed if they can't go on some of their favorite rides. But this is Florida so the weather can change in a second.
No other plans for today so I'll be scrapping this afternoon.
Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Post by Jan Mosier »

Laundry and baking today so far. Lots of rain in our forecast for the next couple of days. Thankfully, I have no where to go so I can stay inside where it's warm and dry. The dogs seem to be handling it well, thank goodness. They all braved the rain to take care of business and are all sleeping now. No door tag today. :lol: I do plan to push some papers around later today and need to put something together for dinner tonight. My meal schedule has been all out of whack the past couple of days. :roll:
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
Deanna13
Challenge Team

Post by Deanna13 »

Hey everyone! Busy couple days with some of the grandkids. We've been playing games and making puzzles inbetween them having their 'electronics' time. LOL :D

They still have no power in Huntington, but are working down the road from them. Hopefully they'll have electric soon. I've gotten a few orders this week from Kohl's, A Cherry on Top, The ScrapRoom, and Scrapbook.com. I had won a few gift certificates so enjoyed spending those at my scrappy stores. Still have a mystery box order from Clique Kits to come. I've never tried them, but sounded interesting.

Have a good day, everyone
ImageImageImageImage
tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Post by tammyfolk »

Been sleeping and lounging all weekend. . .still have a slight headache and I'm still super tired. I even wound up going to bed at 830 last night. I never, ever do that. . . I just put my pajamas back on about half an hour or so ago, and am planning on calling it a night here real soon. Not really sure what's got me feeling like this, but I'm literally over it. I've got site work and stuff to do, but just can't focus . . .uugghh!
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
GinniG
Station Chef

Post by GinniG »

Tammy, hope you feel better really soon!!! {{{HUGS}}}

My BFF and her husband and granddaughter (6 year old Excie) came over a little while ago and we celebrated the last day of my 66th birthday. :) So FUNNY! Steve was trying to figure out a way so the cake wasn't wrong and that was it because technically my birthday is tomorrow so I am still 66. LOLOL! When we have the party in the spring that can be my 67th party. LOLOL! Anyway, I got the sweetest card from Sandra and another one from Excie who even wrote a joke in hers! And we had the delicious cake. Steve got a couple of pictures of me opening my cards but that's all the pictures we got. :( And they gave me the most BEAUTIFUL windchime!!!! It's copper and stained glass and glass and it's hummingbirds and flowers!!!! She knows I collect them since I inherited 1/4 of what my Mom had collected (my 2 brothers and my daughters and I split them up) and we're calling our new home Windchime in honor of her because she and dad left me enough money to pay for our property without taking out a loan. :) When we sold our house in Florida we got enough to pay for building the cabin and Windchime and to live on it for a couple of years when we only had my SSI income. Now Steve gets his and we're tight but with hunting, fishing and growing it should spread a lot farther.

Anyway, it's been a good afternoon. Our water pipes are still frozen despite Steve's best efforts. :( Hopefully in a couple of days when it warms up even more we can get back to normal again. Now Steve's taking a nap and I'm going to try to push some pictures and papers around.

Have a great Saturday night!
Follow me on our Alaskan adventure at https://www.facebook.com/AlaskanJungleChronicles

Return to “Daily Chatter”