Disneyland annual passes

Tamara
Challenge Team

Disneyland annual passes

Post by Tamara »

Is anyone here affected by the cancellation of annual passes for Disneyland?

Both of my kids and their families had upgraded theirs right before the pandemic. My son went with his inlaws who purchased them for them and then they upgraded planning on taking just their family a couple times in 2020 and then Covid came. So Disneyland is refunding them their money. Since my sons inlaws paid for them when they got full refunds between them and their kids, they actually made about $1000. They have just booked a trip to Disney World in May so the trip is hardly costing them much. They are using their time share to stay and got a nice resort upgrade for only $300, my son has an airplane companion ticket he is using for his wife. Just disappointed that their youngest just turned two so they have pay for him. :mrgreen:
I know locals are disappointed. I had a friend that used to go a lot after work, so it has affected them the most.
So crazy!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Tracy F
Challenge Team

Re: Disneyland annual passes

Post by Tracy F »

I feel so sorry for the Disneyland pass holders. We've been very lucky here at Disney World with our annual passes. We were given the option of getting our money back if we cancelled them or they would extend our passes for 5 months. We opted to extend our passes. Good thing we did because they just announced that they are not selling anymore annual passes but they will let current passholders renew our passes. We haven't used our passes since last February but we will this week. So excited to finally going back! We've heard the wait times are way down so maybe we can get on some rides we haven't been able to before.

Return to “Daily Chatter”