Monday - 2/15/2021

tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Monday - 2/15/2021

Post by tammyfolk »

Happy Day after Valentine's Day Ladies -

Anyone going to be taking advantage of the "after the holiday" chocolate sales today?? Heck, I probably should have waited . . .Jackie and the babies still haven't received their care package yet that was mailed priority - 2 day shipping on Feb 2nd. We finally signed up for tracking updates and it told us it arrived in Newport News yesterday, and will be delivered tomorrow . . .Tracy, her package was mailed @ the same time your Bingo Prize was. Heck, Shawn even mailed another package two days later and it arrived on time . . .weird.

No plans for us today other than work, and then home . . .all that site stuff that I wanted to do this weekend, I'll try and do tonight, etc as I just wasn't feeling like doing much of anything this weekend. . . it's a new day and a new week. Hopefully that'll help!

Anyone have any scrapping plans for today? Whatcha working on??
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
Patti
Site Admin

Re: Monday - 2/15/2021

Post by Patti »

I'm staying away from the chocolate! If it wasn't raining out I could probably convince myself what a good deal it would be to buy on sale. I plan on staying in, figuring out dinner for tonight, cleaning, and working on challenges. I hung wallpaper and repainted rooms all night in my sleep. I almost expected to get up this morning to a different house.
Enjoy your Monday!
Patti

ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
phillisw
Challenge Team

Post by phillisw »

We had. Hay weekend visiting family, here in Florida. Today will be quiet day. Some time to scrap. No cho plate here We did have ice cream
Phillis

ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
Wendy
Sous Chef

Post by Wendy »

Horrible commute into work today! And it's still snowing and going to get worse. I should have stayed home today. But right now as it looks, tomorrow may be the day to stay home. We are supposed to get an additional 7-12 inches throughout the day and overnight. I'm so over all this snow!!! The worst part is that we can't play - the temps are still single digits, so it's way too cold to do anything.

I finished up some DT assignments yesterday. I felt pretty productive. Hoping to work on another page tonight.

Have a great day!
Tracy F
Challenge Team

Post by Tracy F »

To all of you in the snow and cold....be careful, stay safe and stay warm! I don't miss any of that at all!

Tammy, the mail service has been horrible lately and they say it's gonna get worse with all this crazy weather we've been having. I hope your grands get their gifts soon!

Was up early for my walk and then started getting ready to leave for Disney. Keeping my fingers crossed the weather isn't bad up in Boston so the kids get out. They're already at the airport should be in Orlando around 4pm. Can't wait to see the grandkids!
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Post by sdwhru »

-6 this morning here; DH was supposed to go to work but as he does outside work and there is snow everywhere I told him to stay home. No one needs to be out unless they just absolutely have to be. I'm working from home today then hopefully I can finish my cat album and get started on some of the challenges
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

Never heard of the Chocolate sale. Just as well I spent $120 this weekend during all the 3 craft chicks sales and got some great things. During Cynthea's doodlebug class she shared their new Spring lines and a couple other new ones. We were sworn to secrecy but I can tell you they are so stinkin cute. They also are coming out with another line that I haven't seen any other company do as of yet. mums the word!! :mrgreen:

Tammy so sorry about your mail issue. out=r granddaughters Christmas present we ordered on Dec 5, 2020 arrived last week. When 3 craft chicks shipped our retreat boxes they used UPS because the USPS mail was taking so long.
Tracy excited for you to meet your grandkids at a happy place!
You guys getting snow, stay safe! Thats a crazy amount. Our weekend storm we got a whole two inches, but the mountains are getting several feet so maybe skiing here through May? haha

Just doing some laundry, just made a half batch of cookies(I think I will just start doing that.) DH went to the freezer for a cookie after dinner last night and was kind of sad they were all gone. It's better if I freeze them right after they come out of the oven so I don't eat too many. :D I rarely eat them after the day I make them. Thank goodness.
I will probably put away all the wonderful projects we did this weekend and organize some scrapping. I am all caught up on everything on my desk at the moment.
Happy Monday!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Post by Jan Mosier »

All those getting load of snow, stay safe and warm.

We're expecting a 50% chance of rain here again today, 2 partly sunny days after and Thursday will be another rainy day. Lots of rain this year. My bannisters need bleaching and so does the house. I guess I will be getting the pressure washer out this spring. No plans today. I've been fighting the cat all morning for my laptop and just when I thought he had wandered off to sleep the day away, he shows back up. :roll: I will try to pop on again later.
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
GinniG
Station Chef

Post by GinniG »

We're finally starting to warm up a bit here. A balmy high of 34 here! It snowed all night and we got another 5 or 6 inches. Thankfully it warmed up enough to start melting the snow that was sticking to the power lines! It will be Thursday before we have lows up above freezing.

Steve realized we must have a leak in the water system because even though things had all thawed out there still wasn't any water. So he went to town and got the parts he needed and didn't get the white stuff that goes on the ends of the metal pipes to help seal them thinking he had some here. If he does neither of us can find them! He was mad at himself for not buying more (they're only about $1 each)... We have a hatch door in the floor of the foyer next to the stairs to access under the house where the pump is and he had left it open to look for the stuff. Suddenly we heard the dog howling and crying. Yep. He'd fallen into the hatch and landed on a shelf about a foot down where the pump is. OMG you'd think we were killing him trying to get him out of there! Steve was so mad! Poor dog's at least 17 so he's old and his shoulders are sore and he doesn't like jumping anymore... Once we got him out and onto the floor he took off up the stairs as fast as he could go so he's fine but we did NOT need that drama!!! LOL!

We tried a couple of neighbors and finally found one that had what we needed so Steve's up there now visiting with them... I want to scrap but I just can't get enough energy to do it. I want to work on Christmas pictures from years back but nothing works with the challenges anywhere so I'm just going to give up for today and play tomorrow maybe... It would really help if I could reorganize everything but I can't until I move it into another room... Oh well. :)

Hope everyone is staying warm, safe and dry! And praying none of you lose power! Have a wonderful Tuesday!
Follow me on our Alaskan adventure at https://www.facebook.com/AlaskanJungleChronicles
sthom97093
Challenge Team

Post by sthom97093 »

Good evening everyone. Hope you found some good deal on chocolates. I stayed in today because the weather outside got frightful. We didn't get the 10+ inches of snow they predicted even though it's sub zero here because evidently way up in the atmosphere it's warm and turned the snow to sleet. So it's snowing sleet here. The roads are absolutely atrocious. So didn't venture out. My dog thinks it's great. I did get a snow day tomorrow so I predict some scrapping in my future!

Return to “Daily Chatter”