Tuesday 2/16

Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Tuesday 2/16

Post by Jan Mosier »

Good morning ladies!
I'm heading to the beach today in a Uhaul to help my mother pack up her beach house. She finally sold it (without a realtor) and she got her asking price. Thankfully, she sold it furnished so all we have to pack up is her personal belongings, a few groceries and a few dishes. I'm hoping to be home before dark but not sure that will happen so I thought I would pop on before I leave.

So what's on your plate today?
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
phillisw
Challenge Team

Re: Tuesday 2/16

Post by phillisw »

Safe travels, Jan
No big plans for me today. I plan to scrap
Phillis

ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Patti
Site Admin

Post by Patti »

Hitting Walmart and then home to scrap. Safe travels, Jan. Happy Tuesday, all!
Patti

ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

Have fun with your mom today! Be safe Jan!!

We got snow! I am finally in this with the rest of you but obviously not as much as all of you have been dealing with. For me it is at the pretty stage!
I have a physical therapy appt this afternoon but the rest of the day is mine! I think I will clean off the back side of the scrap table today. Yesterday I got the front side organized after a whirlwind weekend.
Happy Tuesday!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Post by sdwhru »

Safe travels, Jan; hope everything went smoothly.

still negative temperatures here today - seriously?!?!?! Went to work just long enough to get my paycheck and a few things done - but the office was in the zone of rolling blackouts so got my new floor mat put down and some items put up, cleaning stuff. Finally the power came back on after an hour, so I did get my paycheck :lol:

The snow started again a few hours ago and is supposed to go all night; however, our temps are now in the double digits - 11 and should start climbing. By Friday, it should be 32 - I will take it. So it will probably be Thursday before I get to go back to work. Scrapping tonight and hopefully more tomorrow :)
sthom97093
Challenge Team

Post by sthom97093 »

Hi everyone! Since we got the school cancellation call last night, I went to bed without setting an alarm and woke up at 10:00 AM! I have NOT done that in years...It felt great, but totally messed with the momentum of my day. But did accomplish some things (no scrapping sadly); the most important of which was digging out my daughter's car. We ended up with about 8" of snow last night with some drifting, so it was NOT an easy process. Hope you all have a good rest of your night! Stay safe and warm!
GinniG
Station Chef

Post by GinniG »

Jan, hope all went well and you had/have safe travels!

I woke up to the geese screaming and honking. An eagle tried to swoop down and get one again but wasn't even able to get near one. That's NOT a fun way to wake up! Steve got some clothes on and took them some lettuce (which they absolutely LOVE) and checked to make sure they were okay. Thank God!

We took our time with our coffee and morning routine and once it warmed up a little he started working on the water situation again. Seems we had a small leak somewhere. So he put in a new water line from the tank to the pump and put it where it will be better insulated from outside temps. Then he covered it in heat tape and insulation too. So hopefully it won't freeze anymore... And we're about to see if his fix worked. Fingers crossed!

Have a wonderful Wednesday everyone!
Follow me on our Alaskan adventure at https://www.facebook.com/AlaskanJungleChronicles

Return to “Daily Chatter”