Wednesday 2/24

Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Wednesday 2/24

Post by Jan Mosier »

Good morning ladies! What's on your plate today?

It's a stay at home day for me. Temps are suppose to reach the low 70's here today. A great day to get outside and piddle in the yards. As of now I'm fighting Jefferson Davis for my laptop and washing clothes, my laundry this time. No other plans that I know of yet. Either today or tomorrow I'm suppose to ride to Sam's Club with Kyle and thrift a bit but not sure which day yet he has planned for that.
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
Patti
Site Admin

Re: Wednesday 2/24

Post by Patti »

Morning! I'm hanging out at home today. Still have one dog guest and my human guest is coming back this evening. Making spaghetti and meatballs for dinner. Hoping to get some scrapping time in but with this beautiful weather I'm thinking it will be outdoor stuff today.
Happy Wednesday!!!!
Patti

ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Post by tammyfolk »

Good morning Jan . . .I sure do miss those 70 degree temps. It's supposed to hit 40 here today, yet we had snow showers all day long yesterday. Weird weather for sure . . .

I'm getting ready to leave in a few minutes for work, as Wednesdays are my late nights. Not much planned for after than maybe push a bit of paper around, and possibly print a few pictures. I was all about needing a new printer and haven't printed but maybe five pictures since I got it. Still can't get my Selphy to work, but still have it all plugged in hoping it'll change it's mind. The Epson Picture Mate is nice, but different, so I need to play around with it a bit more to get comfortable using it . . .I just need more "productive" time. Apparently time management isn't something I'm good at anymore - too many distractions.

I hope everyone has a nice warm day and gets to do something creative!
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
Wendy
Sous Chef

Post by Wendy »

Tammy, I get the whole time management thing. I used to be so good at it, but lately, I just can't get it together. Now that the weather is improving, I'm hoping I can get back on track.

The weather now is in the mid 40's - feels like Spring! Everything is melting nicely. I" just have a feeling that it's not over. I'm expecting to get hit with another storm before Winter is over. I do not trust this goofy weather.

I completed a page last night (see today's challenge). MY lost pictures showed up yesterday and I was so excited....and then lost motivation to do anything with them...lol.

Hoping I can check out some galleries / Pinterest and find some inspiration that will give me a kick start.

Have a great day!
phillisw
Challenge Team

Post by phillisw »

Good morning. Nothing big planned today so there should be time to scrap
HaPy HuMp DaY
Phillis

ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
Tracy F
Challenge Team

Post by Tracy F »

Slept in some today. When my alarm went off I just couldn't get out of bed for my walk. I was so sore from my kickboxing class last night. The instructor had new routines and they were tough! It'll be a quiet day around here. Dh isn't feeling too good after his 2nd dose vaccine. He spent most of yesterday in bed. He feels very weak and tired. I was hoping he'd feel better today but he probably isn't since he's still in bed and it's almost noontime. Guess I'll have to scrap today.
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

Good Morning!
I actually got up early today before DH went to work so I could post the SOTD. Forgot to do that last night. All is good! I'm doing sheets, laundry and cleaning bathrooms and then the rest of the day is mine. I think I will put completed pages in the album and then organize what the next few will be. probably thinking of stuffed peppers for dinner.
Happy Wenesday!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Deanna13
Challenge Team

Post by Deanna13 »

Hey everyone!! Just been scrapping today, catching up on assignments, etc. It's beautiful out today, a bit windy but hey we have 70 degrees! Didn't sleep well at all last night because DD and her family in Huntington are still without power Day 14 and not expected to get it til Friday 10pm now. I sure hope they don't delay it again. They went home Monday because the kids have basketball practice, but remote school. Figure that! It's 70 and beautiful there too, so hopefully the house is warming up.

DH and I went out for Mexican for lunch. Yum! He's working 12 hr night shift so planning on scrapping this evening too. I'm behind with having the grandkids off and on for 2 weeks.

Have a great day everyone!
ImageImageImageImage
sthom97093
Challenge Team

Post by sthom97093 »

Good afternoon everyone. It's been a busy couple days at my house. My daughter got her driver's license yesterday. Exciting; but scary. She definitely will have some limitations while she's getting a feel for driving by herself. Did get a page done yesterday (which is VERY unusual because I normally don't have the brainpower to scrap during the week). I got a new batch of paper from scrapbook.com that I was dying to use, so I did it! (Plus I needed to do something to distract myself while my husband had my daughter at the driving test). Anyway...hope you all have a good rest of your day!

Return to “Daily Chatter”