Thursday - 2/25/2021

tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Thursday - 2/25/2021

Post by tammyfolk »

Happy Friday Eve ladies -

So what's on everyones agenda today?? Work for me, and then home to dinner. Shawn bought KFC last night as it was my late night, and he was going out with a friend, but nobody really ate anything last night, so dinner is covered for today. I'm hoping to get some site work completed tonight, and to clean up my scrap table a bit. . . I still have the Cocoa Vanilla Bright & Merry line scattered all over the table. It's such a pretty collection, but really doesn't give me the "christmas-y feel" at all. . . I was thinking about using it for some Snow pictures of Everly . . .we'll see how I feel later.

Well I hope everyone has a great day, and gets everything they want to accomplish today done! Be productive and be crafty!!

I'll check in later. . . .and GO PICK OUT YOUR BINGO WORDS!
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
Tracy F
Challenge Team

Re: Thursday - 2/25/2021

Post by Tracy F »

I was up early for a very chilly walk today but supposed to get up to about 80 later on and the sun is shinning! I really should go out and do some weeding today but that kills my legs and I have an exercise class this afternoon. Wouldn't want to get too much exercise in one day! :D
Dh was feeling better yesterday afternoon so I'm hoping he's even better today. He's still in bed right now so I'll have to wait and see. No other plans other than some more scrapping today.
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

Yes Tammy winter pics would be awesome!
Tracy I like your exercise solution!
I can do whatever I want today. Nothing that really needs to be done. So I guess that means more crafting and scrapping. Last night I got my new wood pot of gold painted so today I just need to glaze up the pot and sparkle all that gold! At least I didn't put it off until after the holiday like I did my Heidi Swapp Santa and his reindeer. I am still tripping over them. I just need to paint them before next Christmas.
Found out last night that my son in laws father has APL leukemia. They don't know what stage but it is promising. They just took him into surgery for his heart because through the night they can't keep his blood pressure stable. He has had a previous heart attack and sadly his mother just overcame breast cancer last year and just finished her chemo. They are our age so it hits pretty close to home for DD.
It looks like Spring may be on its way. So far we have had great weather in the high 40's. Trying to drink more water again today.
Happy Thursday!!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Patti
Site Admin

Post by Patti »

Morning! It looks like my dog guest will be staying for a bit longer. Her mama finally realized that she needs help after almost dying and it would not be a good idea to head back to the mountains of VA where she knows no one. I'm heading back outside to work on some more yeard stuff while we have this beautiful day....sure beats a 4-hour road trip that was scheduled for today to take my friend back to VA! Tomorrow will be cold and rainy again. But next week Spring is here!
Getting some laundry done and scrapping while that is happening.
Have a wonderful Thursday!
Patti

ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
Wendy
Sous Chef

Post by Wendy »

Hello everyone! Busy day at work today. Finishing up an audit report...yuck.
I have to take my son shopping tonight as he wasn't up to it yesterday. So I worked on a page.
It's so nice outside - 43 degrees and sunny. I think I'd like to go for a walk this weekend. Hoping it's not too muddy.
I am going for my 2nd Covid vaccination today. Still kinda nervous about how I'm going to feel afterwards. I sure hope I don't lose another day.

Have a great day!
Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Post by Jan Mosier »

Spent the day out sourcing with Kyle. We hit up 3 thrift stores, stopped for lunch, stopped by Sam's for a few things and stopped to pick up pizza for dinner tonight on the way home. Car is unpacked, dogs are fed and I'm getting ready to rest my feet a bit.
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3

Return to “Daily Chatter”