Thursday 7.6.17

Wanda
Station Chef

Thursday 7.6.17

Post by Wanda »

Well, we are nearing the end of the week! Anyone doing anything interesting today?
I'm not. Tomorrow I'm going to school to start preparing for next year, but today? Nothing. Working on Vegas pages and whatever.
tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Re: Thursday 7.6.17

Post by tammyfolk »

Doing some quick household chores this morning before heading off to work....nothing much else planned for the afternoon/evening. Shawn and I have kinda been just doing whatever we want. I come home with every intention of going to my scrap room, but totally get sidetracked. Maybe today will be that day??
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
BarbP
Sous Chef

Post by BarbP »

I'm heading for Colorado Springs this morning to get my second "load" infusion of the new drug for my RA. Dreading the drive; the traffic is always heavy around the Springs, new construction is starting on one of the roads I need to take, AND it's going to be over 100 today here. This stuff is EXPENSIVE!!! Good thing I have the assistance card from the manufacturer; and we are near satisfying my annual out of pocket insurance cap for the year. I'm praying that it provides some significant relief soon.
Wanda
Station Chef

Post by Wanda »

BarbP wrote: Thu Jul 06, 2017 6:46 am I'm heading for Colorado Springs this morning to get my second "load" infusion of the new drug for my RA. Dreading the drive; the traffic is always heavy around the Springs, new construction is starting on one of the roads I need to take, AND it's going to be over 100 today here. This stuff is EXPENSIVE!!! Good thing I have the assistance card from the manufacturer; and we are near satisfying my annual out of pocket insurance cap for the year. I'm praying that it provides some significant relief soon.
Safe travels, Barb!
Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Post by Jan Mosier »

Safe travels Barb.

It's quiet here at the moment but it won't last long. As soon as I start rattling some pans the dogs will come running. It's been a busy week thus far. I spent the first part of the week prepping for upcoming markets and playing with a couple of new flavors. I'm hoping that I will be able to work on a sketch after market this afternoon. It's been laying on my desk along with a 6x6 pad of paper for a week.
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3

Return to “Daily Chatter”