Happy Friday Ladies!!

tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Happy Friday Ladies!!

Post by tammyfolk »

Good morning everyone!!

So what's on your agenda today??
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Re: Happy Friday Ladies!!

Post by tammyfolk »

Heading to work in a few....it's narcotic prescription pick up day in the office, so it'll be a bit busier than normal....luckily it's only once a month.....

No plans as of yet for tonight or the weekend. I do want to finish totaling up Junes challenges and announce the winner either tonight or tomorrow sometime! and maybe watch another episode or two of a new series I'm binge watching on Netflix...
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
Wanda
Station Chef

Post by Wanda »

Good morning! Happy Friday!

I am still plugging away at those Vegas pictures, BUT I am almost finished.

I will finish a couple of pages, then I am going to go eat with a teacher friend and discuss the PreCalculus class. Mary Beth will be home this afternoon for a appointment with the IRS. Randy has a trip so I will go with her, probably.

Hope everyone has a great day!
Wanda
Station Chef

Post by Wanda »

tammyfolk wrote: Fri Jul 07, 2017 4:53 am Heading to work in a few....it's narcotic prescription pick up day in the office, so it'll be a bit busier than normal....luckily it's only once a month.....

No plans as of yet for tonight or the weekend. I do want to finish totaling up Junes challenges and announce the winner either tonight or tomorrow sometime! and maybe watch another episode or two of a new series I'm binge watching on Netflix...
What new series are you watching? I am binging Criminal Minds - I always liked the show when I would happen upon it when flipping channels.
disneydarling07
Prep Cook

Post by disneydarling07 »

Today is hopefully the last baseball game of the season...it's the All Star game. I'm kinda hoping that it doesnt get rained out. But if it does, I wont be too disappointed.
Wendy***
BarbP
Sous Chef

Post by BarbP »

Just a few small things to do today. Mom's hearing aids need new batteries and her ear buds need cleaning. We have an appointment at the end of the month with the audiologist to check her hearing aids to make sure they're in good working order and to test her hearing ro see if she needs any adjustment in the aids' programming. She often doesn't want to wear them -- "I hear just fine" (she tests at "moderately severe" loss) or "I hear well enough" (as the tv is blasting with the sound level at 30; usually it is 12 to 15). It's really tough when you have to start "parenting" your parent.

The second infusion went okay yesterday. Next one's in two weeks, then every 8 weeks after that. The pain/discomfort level is a little less today. Hopefully it will continue to get better.
Patti
Site Admin

Post by Patti »

off to work and then home to scrap. Busy day with appointments and finalizing orders so scrapping will be a much needed therapy.
Patti

ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Post by Jan Mosier »

Crazy day so far. I've been baking for tomorrows market, trying to manage the dogs and do laundry. Dropped LoLa off at the groomer around noon and waiting for the call now to go get her. She insists on going to the market with me on Saturdays. I take plenty of water, a wet towel and a fan to help keep her cool but thought a short hair cut will help also.
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3

Return to “Daily Chatter”