April 16 Friday!

Deanna13
Challenge Team

April 16 Friday!

Post by Deanna13 »

Friday has finally arrived! It's been a tough week and so glad it's Friday!! :D

We had breakfast out and ran to Walmart and a couple other places. We're finally having our Easter celebration altogether tomorrow. With the grandkids in so many activities we haven't been able to get together til now and even with that 3 of the grands are having games tomorrow and the oldest is working. So, we'll be having it about 5pm. 1 family lives locally, 1 lives an hour away, and the other lives 2 hours away.

I'm hoping to get some scrapping done today and then we have granddaughter Sydney's Track meet to get to this evening.

Enjoy your day, everyone!
ImageImageImageImage
Tamara
Challenge Team

Re: April 16 Friday!

Post by Tamara »

You have a busy family Deanna. Hope you enjoy your Easter get together. It feels so good to finally be able to do that. I have to go to my neurologist and pick up my medical records. Since it is close to DH work we are going to go to lunch. I'm starting cards for a swap today and maybe doing a page or two.
Happy Friday!!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Wendy
Sous Chef

Post by Wendy »

TGIF!! I'll be making my to do list today. Those small little errands really take up a lot of time. Hopefully, I will have lots of time to scrap this weekend. Grocery shopping tonight and then maybe a load of laundry.

Have a great day!
Tracy F
Challenge Team

Post by Tracy F »

Not having a good day. Feeling the effects of the 2nd vaccine. Feeling very tired and weak and my arm is extremely sore. So just taking it slow today. I'm hoping I'll be back to normal tomorrow. My brother and SIL were supposed to come visit for a few days starting today....so glad they put it off once they found out I was getting the 2nd dose.
Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Post by Jan Mosier »

Hope you feel better soon, Tracy.
Enjoy your Easter celebration with family, Deanna.

It's a beautiful day here today. I rode in to town with Kyle this morning and stopped in HL. Tim Holtz products were 40% off this week. I picked up a few goodies to play with. No plans other than washing bed linens and scrapping today.
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
Deanna13
Challenge Team

Post by Deanna13 »

Tracy F wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 10:50 am Not having a good day. Feeling the effects of the 2nd vaccine. Feeling very tired and weak and my arm is extremely sore. So just taking it slow today. I'm hoping I'll be back to normal tomorrow. My brother and SIL were supposed to come visit for a few days starting today....so glad they put it off once they found out I was getting the 2nd dose.
Hope you feel better today and you don't get any more side effects, Tracy!
ImageImageImageImage

Return to “Daily Chatter”