Saturday 4/17

Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Saturday 4/17

Post by Jan Mosier »

Good morning ladies! What's on your plate today?

It's another stay at home day for me. I woke up to a cool house this morning. I miss our 80 degree temps from last week.
No major plans today. I will probably piddle around the house, pick up my scraproom and cook a little dinner tonight. I'm thinking it's a ham steak and collards kind of night. I may open a Knorr rice packet to go along with it.......something quick and easy.
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
Patti
Site Admin

Re: Saturday 4/17

Post by Patti »

Morning! I hit the post office early this am. Not sure what the rest of the day holds. My scrap room is full of wedding stuff for my friend's ceremony. I think I will put it away and do some scrapping and organizing. Jan, I agree. Miss our 80's! It's cold out! Well, maybe chilly.
Enjoy your Sat. everyone!
Patti

ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
Tracy F
Challenge Team

Post by Tracy F »

It's a gray rainy day here and supposed to stay that way for several days. It's a good thing though, we really need the rain.
I feel much better today! Got up, took a shower, dried my hair, made the bed and had to sit down and rest. But no plans for today so I can take it easy. Hoping to scrap this afternoon.
Wendy
Sous Chef

Post by Wendy »

Good morning! Just got back from bowling - my son did great! 1st place!! Along with high average and high game! I've got some great pics to scrap....lol.
A few chores around the house and yard today. i have a nail appointment at noon.
other than that, I'll be at my desk scrapping.
I have everything crossed that my pics get delivered today!

Have a great day!
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

Wendy congrats to your son! Can't wait to see pics.
I'm sewing this morning for DD. Since we are going out of town next week I had to get these done this weekend for her. It's a stay at home day here so I can get a few extra things done. Salmon on the grill tonight.
Happy Saturday!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Post by tammyfolk »

Good morning ladies -

Just got out of the shower and sat down to do some site work. Shawn and I have been outside all morning pouring concrete in the yard. His family is a big yard game family, and we are currently installing concrete for quoits. Not sure how many of you have heard of the game, but it's kinda like horseshoes, and even corn hole. . . I'm just not thrilled that there are two 4x4 concrete squares in my back yard . . .oh well.

. . .and then in about half an hour or so we're going to the local tag & title place to sell my old Honda, since Shawn got a new car last month. . . . the car was my car when I met Shawn and the first New Car I ever bought on my own. . .kinda makes me sad.

Wendy - congrats to your son. That's awesome!! My son loves bowling too, so I understand the excitement!!
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
sthom97093
Challenge Team

Post by sthom97093 »

Good evening scrappy friends. Boy...today has been a day...I had 3 different sets of neighbors decide to walk their dogs past my house between 7-7:30 AM causing unbelievable amounts of barking from my dogs. Was kind of hoping to sleep in a little today...that didn't happen...Then my daughter got into her 1st fender bender this afternoon at a Starbucks drive through....She is ok. The person she bumped into is ok. Both cars are ok. But it was very mentally stressful/draining learning experience for her. (And me). In summary, it's been gray, dreary, my foot still hurts, and I have no mojo whatsoever kind of day. Hoping tomorrow is a little brighter for the Johnson household.

Return to “Daily Chatter”