Sunday 4-18-21

Wendy
Sous Chef

Sunday 4-18-21

Post by Wendy »

Good morning! Slept in a bit today. We are heading out to my son's first Sunday league baseball game. Finish one sport and jump right into another. I am so happy that things are starting to get back to some kind of normalcy. It will be great to just be out in the fresh air and enjoy a game again. He just got his uniform last night and we had a mini photo shoot...lol. I need to get some nice pics before the uniform gets too dirty.
Not sure what else is going on after that. I still have laundry to do. I spent some time outside and put out all my garden statues and some decorations. Also set up the patio furniture. Still more to do, hopefully today will be nice enough. I keep hearing a rumor that we might get a bit of snow this week...ggrrr!!!
My pictures were delivered yesterday and I was soooo happy!! I had some pre-planed pages that I can work on today.

Have a great day!
Deanna13
Challenge Team

Re: Sunday 4-18-21

Post by Deanna13 »

Good Morning Wendy and everyone! It's the same with some of my grandkids. They had a late start with basketball and just finished up and right into Track. They love being active and getting to do their sports though! I also love that we're getting back to normalcy!

We finally had our Easter get together with all the kids and grandkids yesterday. Spent the morning cleaning up and getting everything put back away. It was a super fun day for everyone!

I'm hoping to finish up a couple layouts I have in the works.

Enjoy your day, everyone!
ImageImageImageImage
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

Good Morning!! Started a little packing for our road trip this week. I have some laundry to finish folding. I am going to get to a layout today. :mrgreen: Looks like salmon for dinner. I know I said that yesterday but then when we were out running errands and DH decided to have an early dinner out to a Mexican restaurant. You can't say no to that, right?
Happy Sunday!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Post by tammyfolk »

Good morning ladies . . . I too slept in, and then wound up watching a couple of episodes of Grey's Anatomy before making my way downstairs. It's nice to have a day with nothing to do but what I want to to do. Laundry and housework where completed yesterday, and today is a scrap day for me. Just hoping I'm motivated to do something. Hot dogs and hamburgers on the grille are whats for dinner (per Gs request) and then we'll just be doing our own thing for the remainder of the day. Sounds like a good Sunday to me. Too bad tomorrow is Monday again.
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
sthom97093
Challenge Team

Post by sthom97093 »

Good afternoon scrappy friends! The neighbors did NOT walk their dogs at 7:00 AM so I got to sleep in as well! What a difference that makes! Anyway, it is simply gorgeous outside today in western Ohio. It's definitely improved my mood from yesterday. Hoping to get some scrapbook projects done today. The next few weekends are going to be jam packed with soccer. Hope you all have a terrific day!
phillisw
Challenge Team

Post by phillisw »

I went to mom's this am and saw some of her brothers and sisters. Now home and getting ready for my daughter's online graduation from college. She is at the university now (an hour away). we will drive out afterward and take photos with her and go out to dinner. Probably no scrap time today
Phillis

ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Post by tammyfolk »

phillisw wrote: Sun Apr 18, 2021 10:29 am I went to mom's this am and saw some of her brothers and sisters. Now home and getting ready for my daughter's online graduation from college. She is at the university now (an hour away). we will drive out afterward and take photos with her and go out to dinner. Probably no scrap time today
Congratulations to your daughter Phillis! That's exciting!
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
Tracy F
Challenge Team

Post by Tracy F »

Congrats to your daughter Phillis! It seems like only yesterday you were looking at colleges for her!

I slept in today also. It's still gray and rainy out so it's a good day to stay home. Just finished up a couple loads of laundry and planning on scrapping this afternoon. I tried yesterday but nothing came together, hopefully my mojo comes back today.
Patti
Site Admin

Post by Patti »

Good afternoon! Church this morning and then home to do some laundry and catch up on challenges. Heading out to do some yard work now.
Congrats to your daughter, Phillis!
Enjoy your Sunday everyone!
Patti

ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
CynthiaB
Prep Cook

Post by CynthiaB »

Good evening! I haven't been around because we're in the midst of a few renovations to our house - paint, flooring, and new cabinet work. One of the rooms we're updating is my craft room, and it's a mess, so I haven't felt very creative lately!
Today I did my usual weekend routine - walking our dog, exercise, making lunch, and then my husband and I ran some errands. We did stop to look at rugs (we're replacing 20+yo carpet with hardwood) - decisions, decisions! And then we went to the grocery store. He'll grill steak tonight, and I'll get a load of laundry in before the workweek starts again.
Hope everyone has had a good start to their week.
ImageImageImage

Return to “Daily Chatter”