Sunday let’s relax 5.23.21

Tamara
Challenge Team

Sunday let’s relax 5.23.21

Post by Tamara »

Good Sunday morning!
So I didn’t get any Scrapbooking done yesterday because I went through some old photos. Got them organize certain piles then we ran downtown on an errand and DH decided to stay there and have a fun dinner.
So this morning before church I started working on them and organizing them in the years they belong. Then I found a new washi tape container I had purchased and went over to that drawer and pulled all the washi tape out. You know how that goes LOL,
Off to in person church and then hoping to actually scrapbook the layout sitting on my desk.
Happy Sunday!
Last edited by Tamara on Sun May 23, 2021 12:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Tracy F
Challenge Team

Re: Sunday let’s relax 5.23.21

Post by Tracy F »

Went to my morning kickboxing class and did 3 loads of laundry. How 2 people can generate so much laundry is just crazy to me!
No other plans for today, probably just catching up on some shows we recorded this week.
phillisw
Challenge Team

Post by phillisw »

it is afternoon and I have been on the go most of the day. I'll had over to mom's soon and cook dinner and spend the night with her.
Phillis

ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
Lolis
Challenge Team

Post by Lolis »

I had a Michael’s rewards about to expire, so we went to Michael’s and got some scrapbooking paper pads and some brushes.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Post by Jan Mosier »

It's been a beautiful, somewhat productive day here. I baked 2 batches of treats for the dogs, cleaned the kitchen, washed a load of vintage linens that I picked up while thrifting last week, sat on the porch while the dogs played in the run, put a second coat of oil on my rolling pins and started another wood project.
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Post by sdwhru »

Just church for me this morning; finished putting my closet back together yesterday. Did a little scrapping and I have the poster size Disney maps I'm trying to scan; I've about give up. I still need to purge some more. Went out to lunch with friends and then to see their sons new to him house. Going to go start scrapping in a bit.
GinniG
Station Chef

Post by GinniG »

A much better day today! I got the kitchen cleaned up and scrapped a page (May 8 sketch) and fixed a good dinner (venison steak chicken fried with mashed potatoes and green beans). Then I picked papers and pictures for a class I'm taking and I got online to share the layout I created today and now it's almost 9:30. Did take a short walk on the property too. That's always a good thing when I can do that! And filled the hummingbird feeders again. Looks like it will be a once a week thing! LOVE seeing them flying around and drinking from our feeders!

Hope everyone has a great Monday!
Follow me on our Alaskan adventure at https://www.facebook.com/AlaskanJungleChronicles

Return to “Daily Chatter”