It's Saturday - 5/29/2021

tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

It's Saturday - 5/29/2021

Post by tammyfolk »

Good morning my fellow peeps -

What's happening in your neck of the woods today??

I've been up for about an hour or so. Still in my pajamas, and still haven't done anything productive as of yet . . .I woke up second guessing the day of the week afraid I had slept in and was going to be late for work. Too many appts this past week, that my work schedule was a bit off. Once I realized it was Saturday, I breathed a sigh of relief and got up and started (using Jans word here) piddling around . . .I need to do laundry and clean the bathroom floors. Nothing really major chore wise, just odds and ends. I'll definitely be printing some pictures, and possibly making a scrapbook order. I don't need anything at all but I am on the hunt for specific ephemera and such.

Anyone have any specific scrapping plans this weekend?
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
Deanna13
Challenge Team

Re: It's Saturday - 5/29/2021

Post by Deanna13 »

Good Morning Tammy everyone!! It's been cold and rainy here and supposed to be the same all weekend.

I've just been catching up around here, unpacking, doing laundry, etc. Our daughters and their families are coming this evening and I think we're keeping some of the grandkids overnight. Have lots to catch up on before then.

Have a good day, everyone!
ImageImageImageImage
Patti
Site Admin

Post by Patti »

Piddling just like Tammy! Have some ironing to do and some wedding decorations to work on but nothing pressing. Meeting friends for dinner tonight.
Have a great Saturday!
Patti

ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

Happy Saturday!!

We are just mostly hanging around the house. I plan to scrapbook some. DH is working on the bills and balancing the checkbook (SO glad he does this and not me!) I might do the ironing that is starting to accumulate. Yesterday I was pretty much gone all day because while I was out I decided to do the cemetary flowers. Got home and DH was already home wanting to go out to dinner and then it was a hallmark movie night. The Darrow and Darrow mystery.
It is going to be a sunny weekend in the 80's I have really wanted to go to the container store so we may just sneak that in today! Other than that, home to get things done. DH confessed to me last night that I have ruined him after 43 years!?!? Say what? He then proceeds to tell me that I am always doing three or four things at a time so when he comes home from work exhausted he feels guilty just to sit down and rest. Really? :lol: :lol: :lol: I guess it could be worse. Just hope when he retires we can handle each other in the same space for long periods of time, He plans to power wash the garage and front porch today.
Looks like dinner is crusted parmesan chicken with spaghetti squash (since we didn't use it last night :mrgreen: )
Happy Saturday!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

Patti wrote: Sat May 29, 2021 8:45 am Piddling just like Tammy! Have some ironing to do and some wedding decorations to work on but nothing pressing. Meeting friends for dinner tonight.
Have a great Saturday!
Yea! someone else is ironing haha even if you don't have anything "pressing" :lol:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Patti
Site Admin

Post by Patti »

Tamara wrote: Sat May 29, 2021 8:53 am
Patti wrote: Sat May 29, 2021 8:45 am Piddling just like Tammy! Have some ironing to do and some wedding decorations to work on but nothing pressing. Meeting friends for dinner tonight.
Have a great Saturday!
Yea! someone else is ironing haha even if you don't have anything "pressing" :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Patti

ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Post by Jan Mosier »

It's been a slow morning here. I made breakfast for myself and Kyle walked over afterwards and visited for a while. I have a load of shoes in the wash. One pair is mine, the rest are Kyle's. Once they spin out I will sit them in the sun to dry. Hopefully, they will dry before it starts to rain. No major plans today......and thankfully, no where to go. I am happy just piddling around the house for the next few days.
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
Tracy F
Challenge Team

Post by Tracy F »

I went to my 2 hour exercise class this morning....didn't want to but decided I needed it. Plus I didn't want the instructor calling me in front of the whole class like she's started doing with the regulars when we don't show up. No other plans so I'll definitely be scrapping this afternoon.
sthom97093
Challenge Team

Post by sthom97093 »

Hello everyone. It's May 29, and I went to a soccer game bundled up like it's mid March...Gotta love Ohio weather! My daughter's team won one and lost one. Have one more game tomorrow and a playoff if they make it. Depends on how they do tomorrow AM. We shall see. But still supposed to be chilly. But honestly, I think I'd rather have this kind of weather for soccer vs hot and humid. I think it's better for the girls too. Hope you all have a great Sat night and a relaxing Sunday! :)
GinniG
Station Chef

Post by GinniG »

I had to go to Ketchikan on Thursday for an appointment with the gastro doctor. It was a good appointment and it looks like I'll be able to have the surgery to fix this hiatal hernia at last. I had to spend the night because my appointment wasn't over till after the ferry left so I had made arrangements to stay with my daughter in law and 2 of my grandsons. Dad was out on an annual camping trip. It was a great visit and when we went to the beach on Friday morning with Robert's 5th grade class we got to see a pod of killer whales chasing fish!!! Got some okay pictures too! My first ones since we moved back up here in 2016! So exciting to watch them as they chased the fish and hunted!

Today I've rested after we got back from town picking up packages and a few groceries. I'm worn out! Two boys 11 and 7 take a LOT of energy! Plus all the walking and driving that I'm not used to really got me! I woke up this morning feeling like I was in a fog and I was all stiff and sore too. But I'm feeling better after a nap this afternoon.

No real plans for the weekend. Just the normal everyday stuff. All the appliances and the water pump are working properly now so only one or two more loads of laundry left to do!!! YAYAY! Now we need some rain so we won't run out of water!

Hope you all have a wonderful Sunday!
Follow me on our Alaskan adventure at https://www.facebook.com/AlaskanJungleChronicles

Return to “Daily Chatter”