Wednesday - 07/13/2017

tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Wednesday - 07/13/2017

Post by tammyfolk »

Good morning ladies....

so what's on everyones agenda for the day??
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Re: Wednesday - 07/13/2017

Post by Jan Mosier »

Is today Wednesday or Thursday? Where's my phone? It's Thursday! Dang Tammy, you had me confused for a moment there.

Baking today of course. I also have to go in to Camden today to pick up my car. Jack is having the driver's window fixed and having it cleaned up. I guess he's tired of seeing it so dirty. I use it to haul the dogs to and from the vets, the groomers, shelter and anywhere else they need to go. I also use it to drive to the Thursday market because I keep the canopy and table in it. Maybe I will be motivated to flatten the crates and organize now that it's clean. I also have to sit down and order a new dehydrator. One of mine quit yesterday and I'm not sure if it's the one I've had a year or 6 months. Either way, I'm down to one on the two busiest days of the week. I'm seriously leaning towards the Excalibur but that would be a major purchase right now. :|
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
Cassy
Prep Cook

Post by Cassy »

Thursday - had me confused too! It is a dreary day here. I had hoped to mow the lawn but that will not happen. So I have decided to do some cleaning. After the scrapfest in my room before graduation and a few custom orders, my scraproom is a mess! I am sharing a photo but only one as I am embarrassed to the core about the rest. My goal today is to clean and organize my scraproom and then clean cat litter boxes, bathrooms, and finish a series on Netflix that dd and I have been watching.

Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

Today was a much needed massage. I think I pulled a muscle the other day on top of carrying my concentrator. Those muscles get really sore. Feeling pretty relaxed now but still need to exercise. Had stingy feet last night. Slept till 2:30 then came downstairs and made some cards.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Patti
Site Admin

Post by Patti »

Had the day off today so this is how it went....had to go into work at 9 to meet a cabinet company rep. After that went to a customer's home to look at her bathroom that we are remodeling. Next went to another customer's house to repair the fabric in the ceiling of his car that was falling down. Left his house and wandered around and found a cute little antique and garden shop and spent some money. I still had a third customer to go visit so wandered some more and found another cute garden and quilt shop and spent some more money. Spent some time with the third customer and then headed home with a stop at Walmart and then home to attend a baseball game to watch a friend's son play. So now it 9:00pm and I am sitting down and having some time to scrap. It sounds like a crappy day off but it was just the opposite. I loved my drive time...it was in the Amish country..which is always relaxing and enjoyed the time I spent with my customers outside of work where we were just friends instead of client and designer. I could use more days like this!
Patti

ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage

Return to “Daily Chatter”