Friday 9/3

Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Friday 9/3

Post by Jan Mosier »

Good morning everyone! What's on your plate today?

Thankfully, it's a stay at home day for me. Kyle has already volunteered me to help him clean up some items for ebay and possibly help with pumping out his grease trap again. Not what I had planned, but what can I say. :|
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
Patti
Site Admin

Re: Friday 9/3

Post by Patti »

I'm headed to the vet for Roscoe's annual shots, etc. It's a 2 person ordeal to get him there...so much easier if they would make house calls for these old dogs. And then home to paint woodwork. Fun times!
Have a great Friday all!
Patti

ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
Tracy F
Challenge Team

Post by Tracy F »

Got my walk in before the sun came up again. 3 days in a row! I am hoping to scrap today....I've been trying for the past 3 days and keep getting interrupted. Yesterday morning a friend stopped by to drop off a book and we ended up chatting for over an hour. Then in the afternoon our neighbor stopped by to tell us they've sold their house and that guy loves to talk. Had to rush to get to my exercise class, then home to fix dinner and then had to help dh out with some yardwork. I already told him I was scrapping today no matter what!
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

Good Morning!
I slept in! Didn't even hear DH leave for work. I am making a batch of bread today. We are down to three slices left in the freezer so I thought I would get an early start on that. Taking down summer decorations and putting up Fall! So happy to be doing that. Those two things are all I have to do today. I made some brownies yesterday afternoon for a Funeral luncheon today so after I drop them off I am totally home the rest of the day. Should be a great start to the weekend.
Happy Friday!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
sthom97093
Challenge Team

Post by sthom97093 »

Hi everyone. So glad to have a long weekend to recover. Scheduled myself a massage and then a Covid vaccine booster today. Hope it's as non eventful as the 1st two were. Hope you all have a good day!

Return to “Daily Chatter”