Saturday 9/4

Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Saturday 9/4

Post by Jan Mosier »

Good morning everyone! What's on your plate today?

It's been a somewhat busy morning here. I was able to get the dogs fed and a couple of batches of treats in the oven before Kyle walked over for breakfast. Kitchen is now clean and I'm playing door tag with the dogs. It's beautiful here this morning, I've got a few windows up to let the cool air blow through the house. As soon as it warms up or I decide to mow the lawn I will put the windows down and turn the a/c back on. Hoping to scrap today......if not, I have tomorrow. ;)
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
Tracy F
Challenge Team

Re: Saturday 9/4

Post by Tracy F »

I slept in today...just couldn't stand to go walk in the heat. Spent the morning on the phone with my step-daughter. She was able to get her teachers licence without taking the test and now has so many questions. She lives in Massachusetts and they are in dire need of teachers. She has been a teacher's aide for years now so this is a big step up for her. We weren't able to really answer her questions but I know she felt better just discussing it with us. We're so happy for her!
Anyway, no plans for today that I know of. I finally made it to my scraproom yesterday and got all my Halloween cards made. Hoping to scrap some more today.
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

Yea for Saturday!! So excited to have the storage cube up in the laundry room. DH finished it last night. We put it place this morning but I haven't had time to fill it all in yet because we ran to Sams Club as soon as they opened to avoid crowds. We were able to do all of our grocery shopping for the week there. We got a very heavy watermelon that I desperately want to cut up but have no room in the fridge if I do. We'll take the cooked chicken out for dinner tonight and then maybe I can cut the watermelon. I bought some grey chevron cubes that I got on Amazon coming on Monday to fit the cubes and some green ones that I already had so I can't do the big reveal until my shelving is complete! :mrgreen:
There is always scrapbook clutter to work on so my life is never dull. You wouldn't even know it is a holiday weekend since we have no holiday plans.
Football game this afternoon and the weather is perfect. Just wish my youngest grandchild wasn't confined to the stroller. :(
Happy Saturday!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Post by tammyfolk »

Good afternoon ladies -

Shawn had to work this morning, and I was able to sleep in. I literally have no cough during the day, but wind up coughing all not long and not getting any restful sleep. That was not the case this morning. I literally slept until 10 am :mrgreen: Then up to do housework, and what not. I even watched two shows with Shawn. . . .now the afternoon is all mine to hang out in my scraproom!

No holiday plans for us either. Garrett goes to a private college, and Monday is not a holiday for him. He's ok with that, and so am I. Work is crazy lately, and we're all stressed out, and need a mental break! So welcoming for sure!
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Post by sdwhru »

Busy week for me - a funeral and many hours at work, plus dinner out with friends before one had surgery. Jan and Tamara, I did cave and order the Disney and new Tim Holtz color today at the sale. :lol: "Cuz I need more stuff, but I do plan on using the new Disney stuff for our winter trip. I'm working tomorrow but going to try to take Monday off, but just depends on how much I get done at work tomorrow as down to about a week and 4 days til the deadline.
Patti
Site Admin

Post by Patti »

Just hanging out watching Despicable Me. Dh is in his office watching something else. I did some more painting today and watched the Badger football game. Tomorrow promises more of the same but hope to have the mojo to scrap.
Happy Sat. evening!
Patti

ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage

Return to “Daily Chatter”