Tuesday 9/7

Deanna13
Challenge Team

Tuesday 9/7

Post by Deanna13 »

Good Morning everyone!! How ya doin' after that long weekend???

It's a beautiful morning here and we've been having cooler temps. Just got off the phone with my oldest granddaughter so that's the best way to start my day! I have a routine dental appointment this morning and then just going to be working on the Monday Sketch Challenge along with some DT assignments. Working a few months ahead as we're leaving at the end of the month for Florida and I doubt I'll be able to upload anything. Haven't really looked into all of that yet.

Enjoy your day, everyone!
ImageImageImageImage
Patti
Site Admin

Re: Tuesday 9/7

Post by Patti »

Morning! Another day of painting woodwork and then some touch-up and hopefully these rooms will be done. DH had me order all new doorknobs for the entire house yesterday. His quarantine is costing me money! :lol:
Have a great Tuesday!
Patti

ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage
Tracy F
Challenge Team

Post by Tracy F »

Good Morning! We've got a busy day planned. Heading out shortly for breakfast at Ihop and then to Lowes, Bj's, Aldi's and who knows where else.
tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Post by tammyfolk »

Good morning ladies. I was hoping to get on here before work this morning but was totally dragging butt this morning and ran out of time. I really need just need one more day to rest. Just one. 😉

Not sure what our evening entails but I am hoping to spend an hour or so in my Scrap room later on this afternoon . . .
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

Good Morning!
I have a couple of errands this morning then the rest of the day trying to get little things in the house done. I still have one basket of odds and ends to empty left over from my laundry room redo. Then sheets and making beds. I'm also trying to get caught up with virtual classes that I signed up for. They are up for 18 months to view but I want to get through them while I remember they are there. hoping for some scrappy time today also.
Happy Monday!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
phillisw
Challenge Team

Post by phillisw »

This morning I was finishing laundry, took recyclables to drop off place, picked up mail , and stopped to see my brother and get mom's mail that was sent there. I have already been watching some tv, while going through the mail and doing some paperwork. Now I need to get the kitchen cleaned up and do some scrapping
Phillis

ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Post by sdwhru »

Just work for me; my cleaning lady was at my house today so spent time talking to her before coming to work. Picked up my little dog and I was went to put her down, I could feel the pain in my back. So after work going to go rotate heat and ice
sthom97093
Challenge Team

Post by sthom97093 »

Good evening everyone! Sounds like you all had a good day. Mine was relatively normal or as normal as can be expected anymore. No soccer game tonight, so graded papers, watched my DVR'ed Today Show 3rd Hour and Hoda & Jenna (these are my guilty pleasures), and walked dogs. Might have snuck a nap in there as well...Hope you all have a great Wednesday and staying safe.

Return to “Daily Chatter”