It's Wednesday 9/8......

Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

It's Wednesday 9/8......

Post by Jan Mosier »

whatcha got planned for today?

It's a stay another stay at home day for me. I've got some dog laundry in the dryer and bacon drippings on the stove. I think I'm going to bake a couple of batches of treats for the dogs and will probably piddle around the house the rest of the day. It's suppose to rain this afternoon and tomorrow.....unless the forecast has changes since last night. I finally took down my patriotic decor yesterday morning and now working on putting up fall decorations. I wish the temps were actually cooler. It's still in the high 80's here this week and suppose to be in the 90's again next week, but then again, it is South Carolina and the weather is constantly changing. :roll:
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
Tamara
Challenge Team

Re: It's Wednesday 9/8......

Post by Tamara »

It's a stay at home day for me as well! I just got to the scrap room. Trying to get another challenge done. working on clearing some floor space in the scraproom, I have another clutter box to find homes for its contents. I need to work on my Sunday School lesson too.
Happy Wednesday!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Tracy F
Challenge Team

Post by Tracy F »

Got another walk in today and saw a shooting star along the way. I can't remember the last time I've seen one! Got home and tried to post my challenge and the internet was down. They were doing some maintenance on the cable and internet overnight and it was supposed to be up and running by 5am. I should have known better than to believe that! Sorry it's so late today.
Been doing some laundry today and then I'll be scrapping this afternoon.
Deanna13
Challenge Team

Post by Deanna13 »

Hey everyone! Just back from Planet Fitness and stopped off at DD's to get a few more bags of garbage from her flooded basement. They are filling their trash cans each week and I'm filling mine too. Lots of things ruined.

Came up in a thunderstorm and it's still pouring down the rain. Supposed to get a couple packages today and hope the mail person doesn't cram them in my box or leave them in the rain. I'm keeping a watch. We never seem to have the same mail carrier and they never want to bring anything to our door. Lazy!!

Have a few scrappy things I'm wanna work on today.

Enjoy your day, everyone!
ImageImageImageImage
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Post by sdwhru »

Just a busy work day for me; didn’t get home til past 7 (usually it’s a little before 6). Think I’m just gonna chill for a bit before going to bed and starting it all over tomorrow :lol: just another week before this deadline passes….

Return to “Daily Chatter”