Thursday 9/9

Jan Mosier
Challenge Team

Thursday 9/9

Post by Jan Mosier »

Good morning everyone! What's on your plate today?

It's Thrift Store Thursday for Kyle and I. He needs more stock for his ebay store. I'm tagging along because, - 1. I love to thrift - 2. we are meeting up with my mom and sister for lunch today also. No other plans that I know of. I'm hoping to be back before the storms hit this afternoon.
Image ImageImage ImageImageImageImage
2024 Layouts - 8
2024 Cards - 3
Tamara
Challenge Team

Re: Thursday 9/9

Post by Tamara »

Good morning!
I am getting a bone scan this morning so I actually had to put a skirt on because no metal and all my pants have zippers. I think it probably should just go quickly. Since my sister fell and broke her hip and my mom had osteoporosis it was recommended that we get the test done. After that I am visiting a friend whose daughter is getting married and I can’t go to the shower on Saturday so I am running to gift to her.
After that I am home and the rest of the day as mine.
Happy Thursday!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
phillisw
Challenge Team

Post by phillisw »

good morning. I am going to lunch with my retiree friends. then home to scrap. I must also touch base with the lawyer about mom's estate and call AAA about our vacation next Fall. We were supposed to be going on our Alaska cruise now and it was cancelled twice :x
Phillis

ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Tracy F
Challenge Team

Post by Tracy F »

Morning all!
Got my walk in before the rain started. Supposed to rain off and on all day. Good day to stay home and scrap. We had major wind and rain storms last evening. Knocked out tv, phone and internet...power flickered a few times. Some in our community weren't so lucky and lost power. On my walk this morning I pulled branches out of the road in several areas. No plans for today other than an exercise class this afternoon which I just might skip if it's raining.
tammyfolk
Owner / Site Admin

Post by tammyfolk »

Good evening everyone. I went in early today (earlier than normal) and got home about 4:30. Immediately put my pajamas on and have ben lounging ever since. I'm super exhausted. . . one more day to go.

I'm hoping to do something scrap related this evening, but not even sure what that might be as I'm really lacking motivation this evening. Last night it was retail therapy. . .maybe a repeat of that tonight??

Jan - did Kyle find anything exciting today?
Tammy Folk - Strawberries & Peppermints

Scrapbooking....is there really anything else?

ImageImageImage
sdwhru
Executive Chef

Post by sdwhru »

So my oldest dog started puking last night at 9:30 or so was sick all night; I gave her some pepto this morning at 6 am and she threw that up too. So I dropped her off at the vet this morning so they could check her over - looks like pancreatitis. They were going to feed her a special food this afternoon and as I am busy working late DH is gonna pick her up. Hopefully she will feel better.
Tamara
Challenge Team

Post by Tamara »

sdwhru wrote: Thu Sep 09, 2021 5:31 pm So my oldest dog started puking last night at 9:30 or so was sick all night; I gave her some pepto this morning at 6 am and she threw that up too. So I dropped her off at the vet this morning so they could check her over - looks like pancreatitis. They were going to feed her a special food this afternoon and as I am busy working late DH is gonna pick her up. Hopefully she will feel better.
Sorry to hear about your dog not doing well. That's like being up all night with a sick kid. Hope she feels better tonight
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage

Return to “Daily Chatter”